8 Days until Mario Kart 8 takes up most of your time again

8 Days until Mario Kart 8 takes up most of your time again.

Attached: Happy MAR10.jpg (880x572, 179.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kart.moe/moe-mansion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have bought this port, and completed everything so now I have "10 hours or more", I don't really think that it's going to be there

Mario Kart's just not fun unless you're actually in a room with people playing it and you're not up against autists trying to meta the game.

Pass

I'm not excited for this at all. The laziest rehash ever

Nah SRB2K already did

Played it once on wiiu. I don't think there's much to say about this particular hidden gem. It's bog standard kart racing game.
It's okay if you're playing on couch with other people. Otherwise just skip it unless you've never played kart racing game before.

I can't wait. I already played it on Wii u so finally bought it again for Switch when this was announced

The only time Mario Kart took up most of my time is when I first bought a Wii U that came bundled with it.

>8 tracks ripped from a mobile game without any anti-gravity sections
wowie zowie

They don't even have antigrav sections? Literally what's the point, then?

don't worry user waluinigger will never be in smash.

we literally don't know, in fact a lot of these courses have areas where they could easily make it an anti-grav section

>implying they're going to put effort into something that is going to have bi-monthly releases

ENTER THE BETTER KART RACER

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHH.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>effort
as I said, they don't even have to put in the effort because they could just slap the anti-grav mechanic into some areas with little to no changes

looks fun sadly the game never works on my shitty laptop and the community isn't helpful either

>they don't even have to put in the effort
Having to modify the existing track is more effort than it is to directly port it from the gacha.

Mario kart 8 is fucking garbage, bring on chocobo gp

I mean, they redid and even put in some new assets.

They look pretty bad

Attached: 1644740881178.jpg (828x1307, 801.9K)

why did you include the tweet of diaperbaby?

Damn sorry user
It should work on almost any computer
>and the community isn't helpful either
Lol wut?

Attached: srb2kartrider.webm (640x400, 3M)

don't know who that cunt is it's the only image i've seen about this

dunno what happened but on my computer it never perform smooth as those webm making it hard for me to play properly

when im asking for assistance on the official discord nobody answered

You will buy it at full price and say it reinvented the wheel because you are a brand loyal tendie who has to take what he is fed by Nintendo

>Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a 3D open-source Sonic the Hedgehog fangame built using a modified version of the Doom Legacy port of Doom
god sonic fans are so autistic but it's awesome

Based SRB2K bro.

>He actually tried to ask the KK fags for help
That's your problem
If you have a question about SRB2K as the REAL FANS on /srb2k/
And I recommend getting moe for day smoothe 60fps action
kart.moe/moe-mansion/

Attached: demo2.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)