Where does he rank among the worst designed fromsoft boss fights in history?

Where does he rank among the worst designed fromsoft boss fights in history?

Attached: Elden-Ring-2022.02.20-16.33.15.59-Radahn-first-time-fought.mp4_000793166-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 91.3K)

maybe last since he's one of the best bosses from has ever done

Lol I beat him solo with no mimic.Great fight

Everything about Radahn, lore, design, gameplay, music, arena, setup, aftermatch. Is a masterpiece.
He is one of the best characters in the game, and one of the best bosses in a fromsoftware game.

pussy. i beat him last night with only my fists and no summons. get on my level.

Why is he so big either way

The buildup and that desert area is true peak kino, added to the fact you can summon all your bros. It had the feel of an end-boss to me, and it was still easy because of said distractions all over the place and the fact you can literally mount.

His mom is very big for a girl.

Rahdan wasn't actually that bad. It's really just a "Ride away from him until he finishes his combo, then jump in and get a few hits before jumping out" thing.

Speaking of bad fights, can someone explain to me Mohg and what exactly his fight is supposed to be? Because it took me 3 tries to do, and most of that was just figuring out how to dodge his smashy stuff. He does that big countdown thing, and I've read people say there's a mechanic to it, but all I did was just flask through it and then keep beating on him.

I beat him with the bros since that's the most fun way to do this boss.
If you use scarlet rot you are the biggest cuck, like Malenia, and deserve the rope.

You can't use ash summons with him anyway.

>it looked kewl!!!!
go watch a movie then faggots
I want to play a game thats fun not watch pretty colors (the boss looks retarded anyway)

the only good boss in this game are the first 2 godwyn and morgott literally everything else is super trash.

>>it looked kewl!!!!

...nigga, what? Who are you quoting?

How do you get to Mohg? I'm at Faram Azula, have I missed something?

you cant use ash summons, and its impossible to have mimic at that stage of the game since he is literally the one that opens up that area retard.
you are making it sound like you didnt do him at all.

theres literally TWO different times to fight him.

Either a teleport located somewhere in the consecrated snowfields or do the guy at the rose church's questline
(Somewhere in left laernia lakes)

Did you not do Varre's little quest to get the amulet that teleports you there? If not, go do that shit. The basic gist is that Varre asks you to test out 3 PvP fingers, you do that, then he gives you a cloth to dip in some maiden's blood, you do that, and then he gives you an amulet when you agree to join his blood cult. The amulet teleports you to the underground area called Mohgwyn Palace. I think there's also a way down there in the Giant Mountain, but I never went there yet, so I don't know.

Either way, teleport there, and then either run across the blood lake to the grace point up the hill past the pale fish-guys to get the best rune farm in the game. Or you go back and up the stairs and follow it past all the exploding bleed skeletons, through the dark tunnel with the stabby bleed dudes that appear from nowhere, and then finally up the lift to his boss arena.

>literally everything else filters me so i think it's bad

I beat the entire game already user

>fall off horse
>stunned for 8 seconds

Greater game great design great meme

>Did you not do Varre's little quest to get the amulet that teleports you there?
OHHHH that place. I remember unlocking it but then I totally forgot about it. Thanks guys, I'll have to do it later.

It's understandable, just sucks how spirit horse torrent is made out of paper

First phase (arrows): Stay on foot for the first three gravity shots, then hop on your horse for the Aldrich-volleys and scattershots.
Second phase (melee): Get close, and dodge into the five-six hit combos to attack his legs/horse, but keep distance when neccesary. There are absolutely no attacks here, or anywhere in this fight for that matter that require extra NPC's. Bait overhead slams if possible for more punishable attacks.
Third phase (melee + gravitation magic): The biggest difference here are the sudden gravity surges and spells. Generally continue on in close-mid distance, and abuse the gravity attacks by a) dodging into the homing soul-meteors, and then dodging into his next attack, which you can punish, and b) literally just walking behind him when he's about to do the aoe. It's the attack that leaves him most vulnerable and you can always punish him for it
The transition phase, where he flies down from the sky, is when you want to get back on your horse, but once he's landed, you should get right back off and put yourself in melee range again.
The biggest difference in this fourth phase of the fight is that he'll summon huge bolides which radiate around his body. These are just there to threaten you mostly, but be wary of several new attacks, like the overhead gravity charge. Otherwise continue to bait the same attacks etc.
Then, he'll trot off and face you from a distance, and his bolides will radiate further outwards. This is your signal that the near OHKO meteor attack is about to begin. Simply ready yourself to dodge the first volley, and then immediately second, and it's fairly trivial to avoid
There's a sort of mini fifth phase to the fight in between his bolides where he'll use some very deadly beyblade spinning attacks that send him up in their air like Martyr Logarius. You want to dodge or if all else fails, try to block as much of the attack as possible.

Boom, one of the best bosses visually-speaking and gameplay-wise From have ever designed.

I almost had him on my second try, but he oneshot me with 3% HP remaining on his healthbar. I died the consecutive 7 tries before even reaching him. So when I did, I just cheesed him 9K damage Azurs Comet, because I didnt want to risk having to go through the stupid run up the hill again.