What's your current playtime?

What's your current playtime?

Attached: 1638510564094.jpg (805x453, 58.53K)

like 70 hours or something dont remember
i refunded after i beat it

130 hours dunno second playthrough doing a katana run and it's crazy how fucking easy the game is with fast weapons

>100% achievements
You are a true elden ringer
106 hours for me

92 hours when i finished it, killed everything i found and googled up to make sure i found every boss (not really every dungeon but every important boss).
Then yesterday i watched an speedrun and saw there was a dragon lord in Farum Azula i hadn't killed so i killed him earlier today.
Had such a blast.

0, not paying for DS 3.5

Attached: basedgif.gif (640x554, 2.86M)

Attached: Elden Ring.png (440x1192, 302.53K)

same

What weapon are you using user? I didn't use any spirit ash in my first playthrough and now I do shit is easy as fuck with spirit ash.

Almost 50 hours.
I respec'd my faith/dex character to int/dex.
What are the best spells?

0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds

50 hours? Currently at work so idk.
Somewhere in Caelid atm and trying to figure out how to get the stars to align and to fight Radahn.

this

40 hours.

140 hours and Ive only killed 3 of the demigods

Literally my friend IRL. I thought I will never see him but he just recently went online and is playing elden ring

Around 60, I just got to Leyndell

But aren't Russians shooting at civilian buildings? How do they cope?

around a 100h... giants mountain is so boring and empty

TO Y'ALL NIGGERS SUMMONING AT MELANIA:

STOP FUCKING RUNNING IN BEFORE I BUFF YOUR WEAK ASSES! YOU NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET!!

Jesus christ, they just keep rushing in before I can give them health regen and the Tree halberd which knocks my AR up from 800 to 1100 and gives more def. Being a Paladin is hard man.

Attached: madapu.png (800x704, 53.77K)

If he dies he dies, he doesn't give a fuck anymore

Cringe post

based post

fuck off

I've given up summoning for her and getting summoned for her. Retards basically just act like estus for the bitch. I can consistently get her to phase 2 now so I just have to learn her patterns and hope that I win the 50/50 on dodging her bomb at the start.

0 hours
I AM DOOOOMIIIING AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tumblr_pes4yoJAKi1szcxzqo1_1280.jpg (1280x1382, 703.57K)

pretty cringe bro

How did you refund it after 2 hours?

>tfw haven't had fun with video games in ages
>decide to download doom 1 and see how bad it is
>actually enjoying myself
wtf zoomerbros