DROP YOUR FUCKING GREATSWORD ALREADY

DROP YOUR FUCKING GREATSWORD ALREADY

Attached: elden-ring-erdtree-burial-watchdog-8042-1645115303769.jpg (1200x672, 769.91K)

Finger but hole.

Attached: Elden Ring jaks.png (1920x985, 2.95M)

That face is legitimately terrifying. The enemies in this game are on another level of hell.

Nosferatu...

>Walk into bossroom
>What the fuck is this thing??
>It just stands up and walks at me with its goofy ass 8 frame animation

>starts floating in the air like it’s clipping on something
>limbs all go in the wrong direction like it suffered a rendering glitch

Simply ze best looking and thing in the game, superb movement too.

This guy is great and it's really telling how this is the enemy shitposters gravitated towards unable to comprehend that its movements are intentionally unnerving and unnatural

I think this is a really great boss, at least for Elden Ring. It teaches you that bosses aren't always going to attack as soon as they start to telegraph, which becomes crucial later on when you're dealing with several bosses and enemies that like to have varying levels of wind-up to their attacks. It's a shame they got copypasted several times like so many other "bosses" in the game.

Miyazaki went for the biblical angels and demons route instead of the lovecraftian aliens from another place this time it seems.

Attached: 16822755888_83da268070_o.jpg (1838x1920, 521.79K)

I'm not shitposting my nigga, he legit won't drop me his fucking sword. At least I agree that it's pretty fucking unnerving especially the first time around

where can you kill him more than once?

Is this a liminal boss?

Don't you get it at some point like a guaranteed drop, like the crucible knights?

>Attacking behind it
>Its head fucking snaps 180 degrees to look straight at me backwards

There's a cave past Zamor ruins in the mountaintops of the giants where you can reach the depths of the catacombs by baiting the elevator. There are two of these cunts, one has a staff and the other a greatsword. You can bait them and lead them to the gargoyle column traps which do some good damage. Still it takes like 3 minutes per run and you depend on a stake of marika so it's really fucking boring to wait for a drop.

have you confirmed that they drop it at all?

The statue-eqsue movements are fine. The weird fucking hovering in the air during its slam attacks however are awful and always remind me of that one jank dark souls rip off jank webm people post, with the dude jump rolling over the tail and hitting some cat off a bike.

this scp lookalike was the first boss I did, creepy ass movements

literally impossible

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

I want a giant realistic owl enemy in the next game. The realistic oversized animals in fromsoft games always make me pop, especially when they are insects or birds.
Unrelated, just thought I'd point it out.

barricade shield is helpful with them

Good question. I only have fuckstralife and some leddit post to go about.

Fuck bears and fuck that one in particular. I came back 50 levels later together with Broleg to whoop his ass.

Is it not in a chest somewhere? The "staff" was

I didn't even see this cunt.
Also, how do you have a great rune, but your flask still isn't upgraded?

i actually died once because of this

I too would like an owl, they're one of my favorite animals.

Attached: 1539620276883.png (158x158, 28.27K)

nvm hes easy

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

He was the first boss I killed. Was sub level 20. Just stayed on his butt jump bashing with the flail bleed damage did the rest

Why would you want to kill one of your favorite animals you psychopath

Gonna be honest with you buddy, unless you have a photo or some definite proof to go on, i think your search is gonna be fruitless. Another user on here earlier was farming for the beastman great cleaver in farum azula. He apparently went from 0 runes to 157k before he got a drop, and they drop like 1200 runes each. I can respect a fellow rare item hunter though, I remember getting the carthus shield and shotel in DS3 after hours of farming.

Respecting their strength.
It's about the fight, not the actual killing.
Maybe it could be spared through plot armor and becomes your friend after you beat it, shounen style.