2022, I am forgotten

2022, I am forgotten...

Attached: image.png (432x700, 501.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=He_2ZMhXZ1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what they get for releasing such a games as a service heavy game with only 8 track archetypes.

Attached: this is your kart racer on GAAS.png (419x298, 51.12K)

Square Enix keeps making a lot of bad business decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=He_2ZMhXZ1Q

Its kino

The racing mihht be fum but the monetization scheme needs to be completely redone ASAP or else the game's going to die within a month. It's astounding that they thought they could get away with this.

I was fully expecting it to be a single package product, because it's a Switch title and a remake of a PS1 game. It turns out to be a service game sold for full price. Not touching that shit until they release some kind of packaged version with all the content.

It's working on Yuzu.

Sorry, wrong pic

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10.32K)

Is that chocobo riding a motorcycle or something? I thought this was chocobo racing but it seems like they're all riding vehicles?

Sure they are, they are using the quantity over quality business, hell we had like 3 square games over 2 weeks

It's wearing roller blades.

are you still seething since last thread bro?
did you play it or?

>premium currency is gained so slowly itd take months to purchase the normal pass not even the premium one
> normal pass would require hous and hours of racing to unlock even Cloud
>premium currency expires after 5 months

Between this and the lacking track variety i think this was a mobile game they released in Switch instead.

F2P players can't even unlock Cloud. They flat out can't buy the Premium Prize Pass. You have to pay in order to pay in order to grind.

WHAT?

Attached: 1618247047133.gif (600x434, 1.44M)

Holyshit

How’s the OST at least?

But why?
For what purpose?

GOTY, suck it poorfags
Joking aside, I'm kind of glad someone finally went too far with their scams so that never even the most retarded fanboy can defend it this time
>inb4 they double down on it

Fucking hell what's happened to SE as of late? They're putting out flop after flop and employing constant jewish tactics and cashgrabs like this. I think the success of FFXIV has genuinely gotten to their head

Attached: 1628215166921.jpg (170x190, 6.14K)

You cannot be serious.

Attached: 1466909839384.jpg (372x471, 57.56K)

Finally, a kart racer that takes the worst aspects from Team Sonic Racing and Crash Team Racing NitroFueled and has just a handful of environments and monetization up the ass.

Worst, worst, WORST part.

XIV isn't considered successful to them. All the money they make on it gets funneled into other projects rather than being put back into XIV. A game needs to either sell at record breaking pace or have the Nomura name on it for SE to consider it a success.

>inb4 they double down on it
Reminds me of Pokemon fans. Eating shit year after year instead of asking for a better product. Not saying a bad game can't be fun, but it could be fun AND good.

Attached: 1583352657649.jpg (645x613, 54.32K)

they're basically becoming what Blizzard became after WoW's success, they're just a FFXIV company now that releases garbage to keep the shareholders happy

Pokemon fans are one thing, but Pokemon 'fans' keep bringing the games up all over the place where they aren't even a part of the given discussion or even cleanly relatable by tangent. It's obsessive and obnoxious.

Sorry for hurting your feelings, user.