Hit turtle

>hit turtle
>goes into shell
heh

Attached: 1646909779732.jpg (300x169, 11.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2kREi0Lfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>even considering hitting a turtle

I even go out of my way to dodge them on horseback because I don't know if being on a horse could potentially damage them like how glowing skulls get smashed by your horse.

>Dog

>talks about turtle
>posts picture of a dog
OP is retarded

I kill every single turtle and I only use fire attacks. I downvote every dog post and put Try attacking on top

Attached: 1646914054406.jpg (428x380, 34.94K)

Lurk more faggot.

You need to go back.

>like how glowing skulls get smashed by your horse.

I want to mod the game and switch out the glowing skulls with george floyd’s head

Based as fuck

>downvote every dog post
great, so you're supporting then. I know you think that everything is reddit, but that "rating" number is how often a message is rated in general, be it positive or negative, and has nothing to do with the quality of the message. but redditors wouldn't know that.
>put try attacking on top
with that low message limit a player has, now you're going complete bullshit

Doable but why would you pollute the game with such filth?

Based turtle appreciator.

Upvoted. You breathtaking anons just won the internet for today.

>Behold, dog!
>294 likes
It literally prints health.

there is no content

This, I love tortoises and would go out of my way to protect them, they don't try to bother anyone and just mind their own business. Hurting them is literal nigger tier behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2kREi0Lfc

>This, I love tortoises and would go out of my way to protect them, they don't try to bother anyone and just mind their own business. Hurting them is literal nigger tier behavior.

Attached: 9fc.jpg (642x880, 70.94K)

Go be a nigger elsewhere.

>See skull armour guy outside Gideon’s room
>Edge, Lord message on first play through
>9999 likes
>do it again on other playthrough 5k and rising

This system is so easy to take advantage of, because of knee-jerk reactionary faggots like Reddit and Any Forums that like messages at face value because it’s a “meme”. Thanks for the health, retards.

Nigga this are basic human reactions. I’m sorry that your psychotic ass can’t get along with people who don’t enjoy killing small animals.