NOOOOO RADAHN IS SO TOUGH THAT'S UNFAIR

>NOOOOO RADAHN IS SO TOUGH THAT'S UNFAIR
>btw my level is 30
How are you people doing this? This is open-world game, why don't you just go explore locations, beat other bosses, gaining lvl? You just walking through main storyline, what's the purpose of this?

Attached: 1638288147532.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Reminds me of my first playthrough of Dark Souls.
I ended up going in every direction BUT the one I'm supposed to at every possible moment and by the time I got to ornstein and smough I was pretty tanky so I beat them in less than 5 tries and went "huh... that's it?".
Then some fag lashed out on my online and said "LOL IT DON'T COUNT YOU WERE TOO OVERLEVELED BECAUSE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME GRINDING HARD AREAS AND GETTING GOOD GEAR!"
??? I was just playing the game lmao.

Also this was completely unintentional. I didn't know where to go or what to do so I explored in every direction just trying to find the main path and inexplicably ended up getting stronger from all the detours.

almost all of my friends fought him somewhere around lvl 50-70 (me included) and they all found it quite easy.
I think it's actually one of the best fights in the game, his attacks are more than fair and easy to dodge

oh and I also tried to do it without summons, turns out it's almost as easy that way (you always fight phase2 alone anyway, unless you start re-summoning which I didn't know you can do until I beat it)

I don't understand people who thought Caelid is the next zone after Limgrave and not Liurnia which is right there after Godrick. It doesn't make any sense to go to Caelid 2nd. Especially so after you see the natives and the scorched land.

christ I hit level 50 and haven't even entered raya lucaria yet

>lvl130
>65 hours
wtf? i'm 80 hours in and i'm still at lvl60 wandering the map on caelid, how are you fags able to complete the areas so fast and getting so overpowered already?

Attached: 1569450054419.jpg (422x750, 42.62K)

Soulsfags on Any Forums have been trying to get people to play the game the "correct" way for years. Most elitist fandom on this board.

The leveling gets a lot slower than in DS I feel. Don't worry about it.

Some people use every soul giving item they find.

Prabably farming spots.

I just cleaning everything

Attached: 1624612343298.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

How are you level 130 only 65 hours in? I'm 65 hours exactly the same but only level 54. I beat Radahn at 49.

I would've been way higher level for this fight if my friend didn't straight up tell me to go there and check it out. He wanted me to stream my attempts on him. I was exploring somewhere else still

>80 hours and only level 60
I think a better question is how you're so low level with that many hours into the game. You'd have to either be doing nothing, dying a lot and losing souls constantly or just not using them to ever level up for that to be the case.

I did both

I'm going to do ng+, but DeS comes first

I won't lie I probably had more fun on my second and third playthrough of Dark Souls because there was a lot less guess work and I knew where to go and it just became a task of being efficient and planning out a route to maximise my build as soon as possible.
I'm having a lot of fun running around aimlessly in Elden Ring but I feel like I will enjoy it even more on my second playthrough where I can just skip all the things I know won't be any use to me and go for the main content in some backward ass order to get all the items and spells I want first.
That's what I love about these games, the way they lay out an optimized "route" but you can easily just do shit in any sequence and take on the game from a different angle each time.

nobody said that to you. you just read somebody say something ironic and memey and your now making it about you personally. probably because you are a guilty tranny. not sure. cool fanfic though

Just not dying and wasting runes I suppose.
Hell, I'm doing my best not to overlevel by basically upgrading a whole arsenal of weapons to try out and not pumping Dex over 40 and swapping into Faith so I can try out some spells.
I've played most of the series through though, so its not all that hard for me. I beat Radahan at level 61. Im like lvl 66 and h
37 hours in now and I'm heading into Nokron.
I think after beating this I'm going to do a proper playthrough of DS2, Bloodborne and Sekiro soon since those are the only ones I havent beat.

I wasn't even making a statement about souls fans I was just calling one fag out.
Relax. I like these games and the community has been chill af in the comfy threads.

>pinning merchants
Based adventure bro.

I'm doing a pure STR build right now (1st run). I completed Limgrave, Liurnia and Caelid so still have lots of the game to cover and I'm trying my best to resist the temptation of starting with a new char because there's so many of cool weapons and spells I wanna try.

>I probably had more fun on my second and third playthrough of Dark Souls because there was a lot less guess work and I knew where to go and it just became a task of being efficient and planning out a route to maximise my build as soon as possible
In general this is true of Souls games. I think your first playthrough tends to be rough and more about making a mental map of the structure of the game, kind of like skim-reading a book to get a sense of the content. And then your future playthroughs build on your knowledge of the game and you can really start to appreciate and enjoy it.

35 hours in and level 52.
How am I doing so far, bros?

Attached: 20220310221210_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330.5K)

im 30 hours @ lvl60 and i have just been playing. unless you count me killing guards til 20 for the armor or dying to the giant pot knights over and over whilst farming the 2 giants grinding

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO WALK AROUND THE EMPTY OPEN WORLD EXPLORING THE SAME CATACOMBS WITH THE SAME BOSSES TEN TIMES BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO ACTUALLY FIGHT NEW BOSSES
Le open world was a horrible mistake.

perfectly fine.

There's so much shit hidden in limgrave alone, there's no way you cleared the map without using a guide. Hell I'm 80 hours in and I still have no idea what the bloodborne looking beach in the weeping peninsula is for.

How do you get to the plateau in southern Lunaria?

>I'm doing a pure STR build right now (1st run).
You might know this, but there is no reason to because you have enough levels for faith and its buffs at least. You can even go for spells.

>cleaning everything
You're missing a bunch of things in Limgrave and Liurnia alone lmao

>>btw my level is 30
>How are you people doing this? This is open-world game, why don't you just go explore locations, beat other bosses, gaining lvl?
So... Its ubi open world garbage where you have to grin to progress in man story?

lol i see you got bamboozled by the smoke chest in Limgrave Lake

>SW Liurnia
I think that's Ranni's questline only.

Grinding will actually result in diminishing returns. You'll level up naturally just from playing.

Ranni quest

I went exploring after beating Margit, found Redmane Castle and thought the approach and sneaking through the back was the coolest shit. Realized I shouldn't be here yet and left, but when I came back most of the enemies were gone and I was allowed to just teleport in and go straight to Radahn, kinda disappointing actually.

Of course after that I went around Stormveil and wound up at Royal Knight Loretta.

How about you just go to another zone and play the fucking game? It's not rocket science

I read a message that said "trap ahead" so I quickly rolled out of the mist but then I got curious and let it envelope me.
Every time after that I've just accepted when a chest was a teleport trap because its exciting. Imagine being a fag and just walking away.

I think the only genuinely annoying reoccuring enemy thats overused are those watchdog statues.
The only interesting one is the duo that constantly groundpound.
At least the game is aware and cycle them out later on.

Then you will most likely curb stomp everything there.

after you beat Radahn you can go back there for some opened doors and another boss

I literally one-shotted all of the weeping peninsula on one life because I consumed a great rune to see what it does lol.

You know I've found chest mimics oddly missing from this game.
I tell you what could have been good, bring back the scrapped fake bonfires as fake grace demons or something.
The only cool grace trap I've found so far is the one in that church with an invader right next to it so you cant use it.

found the faggot that screamed at

Not everyone is an offline coward OP.

i used a guide after i thought i had cleared limgrave and the only things i was missing was one of the night cavalry encounters and the bellhunter at the warmaster shack.

guess you just suck at exloring

I was level 80 with 40 Vig and he was still two tapping me

lmao you're like a baby, watch this

Attached: 1.png (1263x1500, 3.27M)