Gamecubed

Circa 2004

>Cartoony Zelda game
>Glitchy ass flagship Mario game
>Metroid that isn't as comfy as the 2D games.
>Dogshit Donkey kong games
>RUINED STARFOX
>No GTA and shit
>Where's my 3D Kirby?
>Gimmicky ass Mario kart game
>Some weird-ass Japanese game called "Fire emblem" that only two people cared about

Man Nintendo really fell off, didn't they? SAD

Circa 2022

OMG GAMECUBE IS BEST GUYS!!! PEAK RIGHT HERE THEY'LL NEVER TOP IT OMGGG!!!!!!

Attached: gcn.jpg (3760x2110, 2.33M)

All of these things are true at the same time.

people changed to kikes

said no one ever

Based PS2exlusives just shits on that nincel garbage. Even Fagbox had better shit than trooncube.

Attached: nintenshit+shitbox BTFO.png (433x554, 449.24K)

LMAOOO go cry in a closet faggot

PS2 was such a shitty console honestly.

I mean, why else did normies buy it like crazy????

People grew up and realized they were good games despite their childish prejudices.

>nes :)
>snes :)
>n64 :)
>gc :(

FIFA games dipshit

GameCube had the best version of soul calibur

>>Dogshit Donkey kong games
?
I actually played DK Jungle Beat a little bit over the weekend, what was dogshit about it?

It sucked being a Cube only kid back then.
I ended up buying a PS2 slim in 2005 when they were selling for dirt cheap.

This wasn't how people felt about the Gamecube in 2004.

Yeah instead we were complaining about the awful release droughts

Gamecube was one of the most soulful consoles ever but the games weren't too good. It's a strange combination.

True.
Although I never heard someone say Sunshine was glitchy, just bad / not fun.

No GTA sucked dick.
One of the reasons I bought a PS2 even though I was a nintendo kid.

>No GTA sucked dick.
I coped with True Crime, but it was nowhere near the same level of quality as GTA

Game droughts may be more accurate (but that's a staple for Nintendo consoles), and some of the points listed are true too, like the lack of Kirby and GTA.
But people didn't feel that way about Fire Emblem. It's true that it was a much bigger deal on the GBA than the Gamecube though but people did care about Fire Emblem.
And people did like Metroid Prime.

I'm not so sure about the Mario Kart complaints either, it doesn't seem that gimmicky especially in the context of the time it was released and there were fewer Mario Karts to compare it to, the biggest issue is maybe that they removed some items from the common pool and limited them to certain characters.

I don't remember much hype for FE back then. Probably because it wasn't known for waifus at the time.

I think it's mostly the GBA game that was hyped, at least hyped enough that peolpe have been begging for Lyn in Smash forever.
At least I was hyped about it, I read a review in the Nintendo magazine and they really praised it and gave it high scores so I felt the hype at least.

Everyone I knew was literally like "huh who are these anime swordman in melee?" including me.

how could they ruin starfox, only 64 was ever even half-decent
it was always ruined