Eat food in game

>eat food in game
>character becomes fat

Attached: GIANT_SPICY_RICE_CAKES_떡볶이_먹방_CHEESY_FIRE_NOODLES_•_Mukbang___Recipe_33-21_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 109.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuhYVpW7pj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish more games had this, and let it actually effect gameplay. Fable doesn't count

why the fuck white people like this

I want to kill this ugly gay fat fuck. I can't be alone.

THE ABOMINABLE DUNG EATER

I had some of the things on the left for the first time recently & they were pretty good.
8/10
Would recommend.

PIG OF KIEV

youtube.com/watch?v=zuhYVpW7pj0

Attached: Average STR Chad.jpg (900x900, 129.19K)

Lust is a dangerous thing brothers. Take this man here. He was once a vegan, abstaining from consuming animal products out of mercy and kindness towards said creatures. Now he throws full rotisserie chickens down his throat. All for his degradation fetish.

Popeyes chicken sandwich

SOMEONE POST THE PIC OF HIS HAIRY ASSHOLE FAST

I really wonder what daily life is like for them, I can't imagine being able to move comfortably when your own body clashes against itself

I'm jealous of his iron stomach. If I eat anything different, my entire gut is fucked and renders me practically immobile sometimes.

Or you know, don’t

W-will he die this year bros? :(

YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO POST IT OR I WILL

Dayum Aloy looks like THAT!?

I mean Eddie hall quit after winning WSM because of the toll it had on his health and lifestyle. It basically becomes constant eating and working out.

H-HERE I GO

Attached: gore2.png (719x538, 568.04K)

the pooper of kiev!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (502x861, 40.99K)

thanks for nuking the thread

Dude is going to die from catastrophic organ failure within years.

Frankly I'm amazed his content isn't banned from YouTube on the grounds of self-harm.

Cado in the 'log

Attached: 51f.jpg (710x984, 284.82K)

Only game I can think of is GTA San Andreas.
Gameplay is different and CJ has a lot of unique dialog when hes fat.

It's amazing how disgusted one can be by something as ordinary as the sight of a human eating.

Attached: edrtg.png (370x358, 166.18K)

if this is real i don't want to be alive anymore

Attached: cfgb.png (415x595, 445.37K)