Jelly poorfags ? Going to build my high end luxury extreme gaming build today

Jelly poorfags ? Going to build my high end luxury extreme gaming build today

Rate it ;)))

Attached: 20220310_112151.jpg (4000x3000, 2.7M)

>AyyMD CPU and GPU

Attached: 1645342100060.jpg (500x500, 48.32K)

Jelly detected ;))

why tf u putting book in there??

EZ

>Pretending you have the attention span to read

Cool novelty display books, edgelord.

Only poorfags flaunt recently bought things
Only the REALLY poorfags think consumer electronics is something to flaunt about
Hope you didn't max out the credit card on this one user

I am a poor unemployed person and I am envious of your PC parts!

dilate

Trash hardware, trash software for your brain.

>No VR
Ayy

Attached: female-laughter-2.jpg (1600x1200, 274.22K)

huh i never think about this possibilities

well im glad user finally able to build his super PC after their hardwork and dedication to collect their money

well personally i think that is depend on people's opinion well for sure i don't like to flaunt my recently boughts thing to my friend i just like to let them find out or caught me

>>AyyMD CPU and GPU
this. last time i did that shit was 17 years old on my 2nd build. never again. intel+nvidia always and forever. they may be giant evil global corporations but they sure do make the best video game playin' pc hardware.

Oh wow OP is so rich, I'm so fucking jelly. How can I cope that some faggot spent money. Maybe one day I will be rich and brag about buying a cup of coffee too.

Attached: 1582637597596.jpg (499x500, 20.72K)

>op actually changed his garbage motherboard from the last thread
ayymd, novideo and intcel all make shit hardware that doesn't fucking work properly and all their drivers are garbage
t. has used all three over the past 20 years
I've actually had slightly less issues on AMD, especially GPU wise, but "slightly less" than "a fucking mountain of garbage" isn't saying much

>high end
>RADEON

Attached: 1556788285355.jpg (1714x2046, 673.29K)

Pffft you can't even play games on it. It's all in pieces

>Radeon
>Lenovo screens

Why did you cheap out tho?

Did you not post this yesterday but with a different orientation?

>look at me I've a copy of mein camp
>Same gear as yesterday and hasn't even opened it up or set it up

Fuck me you're beyond sad. Even for this board. No one gives a fuck. No one is jealous of you, not one single person on this earth. They never will be you troglodyte.

>Same gear as yesterday and hasn't even opened it up or set it up
Wait what the fuck. Top fucking kek. Imagine that he could have made a thread called post guts on Any Forums but instead he milks this again.

>amd
>calling others poorfags

My sister will be moving with me and I'm gifting her a lot of stuff like that, you just wait for my picture.
I'll be buying actual nvidia and intel stuff tho, not your cheap garbage she wants a god damned pink gaming chair

>mein kampf
holy kek

Should have bought a Nvidia GPU instead but aside from the rest good for you

Not bad. Not bad at all...

>gaming chair
Make her sit in one for a while and she'll soon change her mind. I bought one back in 2013, after a year I gave it to a relative who was happy at first, then did the same shit and gave it to another relative. I don't even know if it's still in the family or not anymore.

I'd rather have a RTX 3080 or 3090 because of the better gay-tracing performance and DLSS.

>They haven't taken the Ryzen Pill
AMD is way better than Intel performance. I agree that AMD GPU is a disaster.

Worst thing is, notice how immaculate that book is and how it is able to stand up because of how straight it is. He's never opened that book and read it before.