Are you still enjoying Genshin Impact? You did pull for Kokomi in her rerun, right?

Are you still enjoying Genshin Impact? You did pull for Kokomi in her rerun, right?

Attached: 1634267304516.png (1080x1920, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hgruVQ3EmTA
youtu.be/dGlUbRNj-tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hebes in their underwear...

Attached: 1646794868021.jpg (2795x4096, 909.69K)

Artifact grinding is not enjoyable.

i like pretty girls, but any real rpg fan is playing elden rn

>pull
so it's gacha shit ok bye

Attached: 1579474861588.gif (300x206, 2.82M)

>You did pull for Kokomi in her rerun, right?
Nah I dont want C6 Bennett

I don't really enjoy playing this game most of the time. Only time I have a bit of fun is with exploration updates but those are rare. I would enjoy it more if it had more co op focused content. Anyway there is a chance I will drop it soon and play this instead.

youtu.be/hgruVQ3EmTA

Nope, I log in and see I'm standing right in front of artifact domain, and immediatly log out. I'll wait and see how much of a disaster Sumeru is, but I wont stick for much longer

Surprised to see this is getting localized, I remember people being attracted by big butts and then nothing, I tought the game died in the meantime. So what is it, on rails shooter?

It's called wish not pull not roll not summon.

Attached: Kokomi.jpg (2894x4093, 1.43M)

Semantics.

On rails shooter
youtu.be/dGlUbRNj-tw

The girls ass will jiggle more or less depending on the fabric of their clothing.

I still did all my genshin dailies during elden week

>The girls ass will jiggle more or less depending on the fabric of their clothing.
Now thats attention to detail I approve of

>Kokomi poster is a retard
Many such cases

Attached: 2605e356fd78e4b098c7630ffb57dc9a_5500765391641646401.jpg (680x600, 28.52K)

Since i got spooked by diluc, no i am not enjoying

same here about to take a few months off again after the brutal shaft

I enjoyed it at the start, expecting they would expand what they have a lot more. Unfortunately they haven't really done that much. All you do is spam the same dungeon for... no real purpose other than to spam the same dungeon I guess? Abyss got annoying.
The character models are all streamlined to be 3 different archetypes for each gender -- Short, medium, tall. There is no deviation from that structure at all and they all have the exact same poses, basic animations etc. When you line up all the tall characters next to each other, it just looks so boring. Then of course Chinese censorship comes into play so the bland character models will see even less variation texture wise because showing skin is not allowed anymore.

I guess I was hoping this game would evolve more over the years.

Nah i quit after the censorship
Fuck chinks

Yes, I love her.
Got her in her first banner together with her weapon, I'm going for C1 now.
Female coworker saw this picture on my phone yesterday and giggled, god damn

>Female coworker saw this picture on my phone yesterday and giggled
Was it a "Aw he have a cute anime girl picture, how cute" or a "Damn this loser have an anime girl picture on his phone lol"

Is your coworker a hebe?

She didn't comment on it but I could tell she was dying to call me out but didn't because we were in front of other people, probably something like "wow you're a degenerate"