Is this the worst boss in all of Elden Ring?

You literally have to spam roll to avoid any of the attacks. It's extremely punishing to try and melee these things, unless you dual wield katanas of course and just kill them in three combo rotations. Good job for encouraging a variety of game plans, Miyazaki!

Attached: elden-ring-how-to-beat-godskin-duo-guide-1.large.jpg (1280x720, 169.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqXUm2YS-mM
youtube.com/watch?v=TtnwWqWtPzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so far every boss i've seen people bitching about i've beat on the first try
can't wait for this boss to be another example

Spamming magic from a distance does not show any skill at all. Kill yourself

If you can't beat Godskin Duo you're just bad.

two of them
two of me
simple as
use the mechanic the game has given you

Attached: 1646857231445.jpg (969x1024, 56.81K)

i have 9 int and faith
quality build my nigga

Yes you are bad. Spamming magic makes you low skill. Git gud

I feel like every day you guys find the new worst boss in elden ring

more like Foreskin Duo

Based Mimicbro.

I put fatty to sleep and then 1v1 the skinny dude lmao
Repeat process to get all 4 kills and gg ez

>.t

Maybe you should try using a non easymode weapon

Attached: 1646908601633.png (277x290, 55.4K)

I didn't use magic and I'm not making threads whining how hard a mini boss encounter is.
Go play the game instead of crying about it online.

I swear Miyazaki added in fights that were braindead easy to beat with a summon like this one just to filter autists who he knew would refuse to summon b

nah nigga, i've been using the real chad weapon since release day

Attached: great_epee_heavy_thrusting_sword_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.57K)

I found the Crucible Bros to be way harder. At least the Godskin Duo will back off sometimes and give you an opening .The crucible bros never stop attacking you from as close as they can get and have extremely short punishable windows, and that's if you get lucky and they both decide to do the one combo that lets you hit them at the same time.

Yes, but not because you couldn't beat them. You wouldn't see that combined health bar that makes you fight ~4 of them (but not exactly) and just vanish them when the bar reaches 0 even in trash indies.

Other thread just got pruned (he does it for free) so I'm reiterating here: Why the absolute fuck is it called a Duo if it's actually a Gauntlet? I hate these cunts with a passion

>I've been using the REAL noob weapon since release
Embarrassing

To trick you. It's specifically to give you an "oh shit, they respawn?" moment when you think you've killed one and are safe to focus on the other.

Isn't that basically exactly what the four kings did all the way back in DS1? I remember seeing youtube videos where if you manipulate health bars right you can fight nine or ten four kings

With how late you fight these guys, they are a cakewalk, just use a summon and let it aggro the other one for you (inb4 summon is ez mode) and destroy the one you're fighting 1 vs 1 before your summon job to the other godskin.

Moonveiled to death these cheap niggers and I had no regret fuck them

Don't care still winning
Invasions included

Based and kage bunshin jutsu pilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=jqXUm2YS-mM

Ongbal did it easily

youtube.com/watch?v=TtnwWqWtPzE
Elden Ring was balanced around weapon arts. The future is now, old man.

That's not Retarded Tree Worms, Radahn, Fire Giant, or Elden Beast