So The TMNT cowabunga collection was announced...

So The TMNT cowabunga collection was announced, everyone was hyped until it was announced digital eclipse was handling it instead of M2. How do you fuck up so bad? These are the same retards who added input lag to ancient ass nes games and arcade games using save states instead of using the actual insert coin mechanic

Attached: 1646882566789.jpg (1400x1050, 309.3K)

Digital Eclipse is so shit that not even Capcom works with them anymore for their more recent collections

The original cartoon was called Teenage mutant hero turtles where I live but all the merchandise and toys had ninja still on the packaging so it confused me a lot when I was a kid

they keep fucking up but priding themselves on accuracy what the fuck

Some European countries banned the word Ninja from being used on Children's shows back in the 90s

Why and how can a thirty year old company become so bad?

You couldn't even map 3 face buttons to a single button in the SF collection. It's been a thing in ports for decades

I wonder if pic related is uncensored, I know that they said the collection has both the American and Japanese ROMs for some of the games, But 1 the Castlevania collection Konami released a while ago was censored and 2 the Turtles are now owned by Nickelodeon and unlike other heroes like Batman and Spider-Man who are marketed towards both Adult and Children, The turtles are only marketed towards children now so I can see them removing this to keep a lower rating kinda like how Capcom is removing that picture of naked Morrigan and Lilith from the fighting collection to keep a lower rating (On top of removing and changing some flags in SF2 so China allows the game to be sold there).

Attached: 85678.jpg (350x278, 22.83K)

The image on the left is a lot more tasteful than the right for a kids game t.bh

they censored the opening fight attraction in SF2 with out consulting capcom so i think they will remove it

Where would I insert the coin?

In April's ass

Bossanova!

Capcom Arcade Stadium has the "insert coin" option to continue, You do it by pressing R and then you hear the coin

Attached: ca6636f1957f9b461d342840020fef51.jpg (637x1598, 119.61K)

you got censored euro trash. "ninja" isnt a bad word. ill never understand the change.

>arcade games using save states instead of using the actual insert coin mechanic

That sounds retarded.
Any demonstrations I can find?

Attached: 93775434000.jpg (741x611, 107.59K)

They got paid to port it, any time they save half assing it is money they keep
Buy yea maybe they're actually big fans that will go all out to ensure it's a good collection

in the konami arcade collection they had a button that would emulate you inserting the coin, SF 30th they instead had a save state at the character slect screen that it immediately jump to if you pressed start.

plus this Just watch someone playing the arcade mode for the collection and see when the screen fades to black instead of how other collections do it where for example TMNT it would go cowabunga.

Attached: Cat April.jpg (720x540, 272.8K)

Never played any of the Gameboy games that are on this collection, Are those any good?

Attached: baby-turtle.png (537x358, 258.66K)

They're okay-ish.
I mostly remember the music.

2 action games, somewhat beat 'em up inspired but not fully and a Metroidvania where you start off as Michelangelo. Difficulty gets insane.