Gamer fuel thread

Gamer fuel thread

Attached: 1640034994994.webm (406x720, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KONO POWER!

What's a suger?

>i dont understand doctor how did i get diabetes
i cant even tell if this is a man or a woman
what the fuck is wrong with americans

Do you ever just feel bad for people and wish you can help them.

I fucking gagged

Why are Americans like this?

Yes.
Then I remember they're am*ricans.

natural selection at work

Yeah

You can't help people. You can only help people to help themselves.

God damn what the fuck I'm just obese cause I don't have portion control and I eat fuckhuge steaks, burgers etc. I can't imagine getting that fat by just putting 5 extra scoops of sugar in your Pepsi.

no
i'm one man

>Americlaps

she(?) just has a slow metabolism, you fatphonbe! That's why she(?) is overweight

That thing won't make it past 32

Yes, but the effort doesn't work unless they want it too, so unfortunately you just have to watch them suffer pointlessly until they wake up.

Attached: 1646371878215.jpg (704x639, 55.69K)

>i cant even tell if this is a man or a woman
This. I tried to figure it out but I can't. I came to the conclusion that this is some new gender that I have named as 'bloblike'. Hope the society of natural sciences and biological discoveries approves my new application to have this discovery canonized.

DO AMERICANS REALLY!!?!?!???!?

Boogie2988 calories

Obesity is not just laziness.
It's a mental disorder before everything else, people find shelter in stress eating like madmen until their guts get painful and they just keep eating beyond that, every day, for years.
You can't help them without looking deep into their psyche and their past to resolve all the shit that led them to that.

No, I want them to spiral deeper into despair and degeneracy

That's what happens when you become obese. Another possible alternative is that this person is a man with the XXY chromosomes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Not really. Self-harm cannot be stopped by external forces. The change must come from within.

Guys, it's fine: the Pepsi is sugar-free.

If amerimutts imposed a nationwide sugar tax they would probably pay off all their debt in a few days.

To be fair pepsi tastes like shit so you have to throw a spoon of sugar into it to make it tolerable.

This fat blob of shit is english, also it's a woman.

Nah they are clearly mentally ill

it isn't someone who enjoys some candy more than usual, this is beyond it

>american