Gay dude here...

Gay dude here, I've put myself into straightbros' shoes and I can't for the life of me understand how ANY of you can unironically spend 70 fucking dollars of your real hard earned money for games that feature purposely, actively ugly women as the ONLY playable character. Like who the fuck is the audience

Attached: Returnal-1-scaled.jpg (1920x1080, 70.83K)

She's a cunt. So her looks fit with the narrative. Besides, the game is fucking great.

The game's fun, and the story wouldn't work if she was some hot twenty year old. I don't know what it's like for you, gaybro, but I don't need to be cooming all the time.

Well, I don't need to be cooming all the time, but I like to be looking at aesthetically pleasing things and people, you know. Especially if I pay for them. And besides, what is now a trend in Western games is a deliberate and spiteful design choice against the natural majority of game players, straight men. Not only Returnal, but also Horizon for instance. They literally uglified the initially beautiful concept artwork AND her 3D model created after a nice looking woman.

Only virtue signaling soimen paid shills or people who benefit financially care about this games.

*these

We straights will be just fine, thanks.

You put your dick inside other mens assholes. Why would i even consider giving a shit about your opinion?

>Like who the fuck is the audience
Journalists, and investors. Sales? Why does it even matter when the US can just print infinite money, and you can have companies not turn profits for decades and still keep going like nothing is wrong like Hollywood, newspapers, and news media. What's a better deal, make a game that people will like and sell a few million copies and make modest profit? Or attract investor cash, and have billions in cash throw at you for you to play with?

You're literally not the audience.

Attached: 1530059564325.png (666x584, 451.5K)

If you say so. Keep giving your money to people who hate Beauty, I guess.
I'd say because in this case I'm an out-group observer and I can offer another point of view...

Attached: 1634062827551.jpg (2048x1366, 632.39K)

Second post meant for

I play games if I think I’ll like them. That’s kind of the overruling factor here.

Don't care, didn't ask, plus you're gay.

>but I like to be looking at aesthetically pleasing things and people, you know. Especially if I pay for them.
But does that mean that all people in films, vidya etc. have to be good looking to be worthwhile? There's plenty of films where you have people that don't look attractive but that doesn't negatively impact their value as experiences.

Name me one good game with an ugly female lead character though?
I've got no problem playing games with xy lead characters but those games just genuinely look terrible

>OP is a faggot
color me surprised

This. Something like The Boss from MGS3 or Ripley. Returnal is a fun game but you can't just make the protagonist to look like the Karen from the office

Ever thought that maybe there are people out there older than you that this game is aimed at?

No Karen buy these games

Its not often your actually seeing said character though. Its a TPS and once you've run out of story beats you never see your face except when they revive.

t. ugly roastie
Well, I had to read Dracula in high school and I was downright disgusted by the description of the titular character (greenish dead-like complexion) and it put me off the entire thing. The plot being terrible didn't help either.
>xy
You mean XX. XY is male.
t. old ugly roastie

Attached: 1616745252594.png (467x585, 363.2K)

People like to draw protagonists.

I mean I definitely agree. I don't know whose fantasy it is to be a post-menopausal, butch woman. Even Ripley and T2 Sarah Connor were still quite feminine and attractive, and they're the best female action heroes of all time.

It's not women, I know that. Women like playing attractive characters even more than men do. So who is it?

>giving a fuck about drawfags
90% of the time they are off model anyways.

>gay dude here
kill yourself, faggot

Your problem is you're examining everything through the lens of sexuality and sexual gratification.

And who is this investor?

You don't actually care about this and you're just trying to start shit.
Shame on you and your family.

It's just demoralization. Ask girls which characters they like and they will say Zelda, Lara, Tifa, RWBY dolls, etc.
No one is asking for this really, only extremely insecure ugly women (there are ugly women who still enjoy attractive characters, the others are mentally ill) and trannies hate it.

A shame really, Sony missed
>To have their own Lara Croft with Chloe
>Have heir own Samus with Returnal
>Have their own cool adventure girl with Aloy
Also cool designs is literally free marketing, or just coomer designs that sell a lot, see Ryza and 2B

The reason why normies are going to anime now is unironically because of nigger and ugliness fatigue