Time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again

Time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again

Attached: htgrf.png (1141x848, 1.04M)

Attached: easymode.png (795x199, 105.86K)

is this loss

>b-but you have to find all the stuff and you cant just start with it

Attached: 1620032188483.jpg (3060x999, 821.7K)

>FF7 Meteor
Fucking beautiful.
Souls needs more FF and classic JRPG influence.
We've seen enough of Berserk stuff by now.
Not saying to get rid of any of it, just add more of the other stuff too.
Maybe give Hoshino his old composing job back.

I thought you're only supposed to list your pronouns if you some weird alt-lifestyle genetic dead end.

a friend to all is a friend to none. making your game *for all gamers* just means it's gonna be devoid of anything a certified retard might struggle with, which in turn will alienate people who want a modicum of challenge in their video games. we all know it wouldn't just end with different difficulties giving lower boss hp, greater pc dmg - pretty soon you'll need a story mode, remove any puzzle that isn't tic-tac-toe against a moron, platforming is too hard, press-to-win buttons, etc.
not even talking about Elden Ring specifically but games in general

>it isn't made for all gamer
So what ? I don't play car game because I have no interest for it, I don't play MOBA because playing over and over the same corridor map don't interest me. I don't act like an entitled moron and demand the world to cave to my whim I look for something else more fitting for my taste

missing hoarfrost stomp which is even more overpowered than any of these and can be acquired like 5 minutes into the game

>dude worked on SW:TOR
>criticizes anything
lol

I don't get how people are struggling with this shit.
Literally go in any other direction if you encounter something that's too difficult for you.

I purposefully sent friends to the caelid chest a minute into dragon scorched ruins and then send them to bear forest.

I'm glad an actual great game worth playing made those devs seethe. it's funny how all of their games were inferior to Elden Ring. even funnier that they were fixated on things that matter the least when making a video game. I mean an indicator for when your health is low beside a health-bar? this guy is retarded

Post the whole damn article.
Relying on headlines is for retards that don't like to read and encourages journalists to misinform and be as over the top as possible.

DEVILISH

this, hoarfrost stomp is games journalist mode
it's absolutely busted and I guarantee it will be nerfed soon, there is no way what it does is intentional

this game is fucking cakewalk lmao

It's literally Kamehameha faggot. The moon spell is just spirit bomb.

Good, "gamers" play trash nowadays. I wanted an experience and I have it. 50 hours in, less than 50% of the map explored not counting the underworld part

Do you have to kill Rahdan first for the Mimic?

You can get the mimic after you done with the capital

Can I obtain it within 10 minutes if I start a new game?

even my normalfag friends are having an easy time as long as you don't play R1 only like Any Forums did, how bad is that guy?

>video games are art
>every video game needs to be for everyone
Can they make up their fucking minds?

lol

Attached: lel.png (1100x769, 453.65K)