Soreseal equipped 24/7

>soreseal equipped 24/7
>vigor is at 35+5
>wears rags instead of armor
>has never touched dragoncrest talisman
"I don't get it, why do I die in one hit to late-game bosses??"

Attached: url(1).jpg (1920x1200, 163.37K)

I’m pretty sure the vigor increase you get would offset the extra damage anyway

I didn't believe it, but armor actually mitigates damage in this game.

>full night cavalry set
>physical damage negation talisman (the best one)
>magical damage negation talisman (the best one)
>40 vigor
I don't get it, why do I die in two hits (which are usually roll catch combos) to late-game bosses??

percentage damage

Only early on.

How much more damage do you take with scarseal?

Don't forget It's the same outcome even if you drink your potion with damage negation + any skill art that boost defence.

this shit is retarded tho, I never die as much as I do in Elden Ring in any of the soulsborne games, nor did I ever feel the need to go past 25 vig/vit. Elden Ring's balance needs actual testing

I beat Malenia with both versions of the soreseal equipped. She 2-3 shots you anyway, might as well have extra stats.

10%, everything hits so hard later on you won't even notice it.

The funniest thing is OP thinking the talisman ever increases damage taken

Is there an actual data for how much does it increase damage taken? All people I've seen were saying it barely does anything and in the end you have net gain in life pool due to + vigor.

>Implying Fromshills play the game in the first place

"It seems safe to estimate that Radagon’s Soreseal increases received damage by around 12-13%, with some outliers; inconsistencies are inevitable. Importantly, though, is that your Hits to KO stays the same, or even increases with the talisman equipped; Therefore, paired with its other stat-boosting effects, survivability is increased considerably with Radagon’s Scarseal/Soreseal."
Seems well worth it given its 20 free stats

I mean I beat Radahn third try wearing this and the other one that does more faith at 28 vig and he didn’t one shot me except with his massive slam attack. Maybe the meteor would have but who gets hit by that?

Switch views when equipping it. It lowers your damage resists by something like 11-13%. Net gain is only at low-mid vigor, past 40 it's no longer a straight upgrade.

>wear heaviest armor with no seal plus a defense physick plus dragoncrest 2
>die in 3 hits instead of 2 after fucking your build up with END
No thanks, I'll just kill the boss with hoarfrost stomp.

Who is leveling their vigor past 40

People who got past the capital and want to live.

Elden ring was balanced in a way that you that you can progress from many areas at once. Godrick and Elemer despite being accessable at way different stages of the game have similae damage ie can 2-3HKO your character. The difficulty scale is attack patterns. Godrick's movesets are easy to because they are choreagraphed as fuck. Elemer on the other hand has combos that will hit if you are knocked down and attacks in intervals that are difficult to get a hit in. The game balances both in levels and enemy difficulty.

I finished the game at 20

how did you do mogh with 20vig thats fucking crazy, 40 was hard enough.

put all points in int and use summons

Seems about right, but I had to take it off to survive Malenia's sperg out even when I'm not at full health as you might get hit 5-10 times if you're not perfect.

>mimic engages him
>I run behind and spam moonveil art
>when he switches aggro to me I run like a bitch until he switches back to mimic
>rince and repeat

Attached: 251.jpg (978x1200, 408.31K)