ITT: subtle Any Forums merch

ITT: subtle Any Forums merch

Attached: unknown-244.png (976x2048, 2.9M)

What happened to him?

I dont even know who he is

Attached: 1646905851782.jpg (1536x2048, 1.68M)

literally me

i've had similar tshirt but i think that was before the memes

Jesus fucking christ. That guy looks so much like me I thought it WAS me for a second.

Fell down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole and became bonkers

>ANYTHING THE MSM DOESNT TELL ME IS A CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYY

We literally had a year long small business destroying lockdown over a fucking flu, Google has leaked documents talking about socially engineering and brainwashing people and Jefferry Epstein and their partner have both died in prison before testifying. If you don't believe in conspiracy theories you're basically retarded at this point

Attached: FNXYZBXWYAA6z7F.png (480x480, 119.6K)

Weed gummies.

Attached: texas bronco.jpg (600x600, 52.61K)

>Jefferry Epstein and their partner have both died in prison before testifying
Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive, dude.

Is Brote unironically off the deep end? I stopped watching him years ago when he switched to streaming.

brote ampill
>If you don't believe in conspiracy theories you're basically retarded at this point
You say this like you think we should just believe any and all conspiracy theorists out there. There are conspiracies that are real, and there are many, many, many, many, many that are not.
From the few times I've checked in on his streams, he's still mostly the same but occasionally he'll go on conspiracy tirades and get banned from various platforms for a while.
Unfortunately he's still doing the donation robot thing. I don't blame him, it brings in the dough, but it fucking sucks for viewers that just wanna see him play bad games and say funny things. Now it's just listening to a robot read out long unfunny donation messages and then he sometimes responds to them and then another one comes in immediately after, rinse repeat.

Attached: 1639253169271.png (600x600, 142.18K)

Attached: 1646907602066.jpg (485x604, 173.71K)

he had some schizo psychosis moment a few years ago and got big into the hollywod ped climber shit and then "everything just makes sense now". i know hes got a mod on here too that stickys gay meme shit sometimes.
i think he's just been trying to peel away from streaming and live normal

this is what streaming does to a man

Attached: goblindarts.jpg (327x329, 13.61K)

Or is she...... I have it on good authority that the real one is dead and the one that is testifying is a cloned lizard-man wearing her skin controlled by "Them".

he's talked about how he started heavily balding in early highschool. sad shit, man.