How would you fix the bosses?

>make all tree spirits 30% smaller and make their arenas 25% larger
>bosses will no longer dodge away and run from the player as much (especially stuff like radahn)
>nerf damage of grab moves by 50%
>endtree avatars now have more variations based on what cracked tear they guard
>bosses with bloodborne-tier speed are dropped down to in between das1 and das3
>drop damage of all endgame bosses down so you don't get 2-shot at 40 vigor
>malenia now only heals on trades (to mirror her great rune) and can only pull the spinny move off every minute or two, no more 2-3 times in a row bullshit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146.05K)

literally just shorten their combos

I would fix the dungeon and overworld loot destribution desu
Shit like moonveil and SNF should be endgame dungeon loot

Give enemies a stamina and fp bar so I can see when they run out it are low.

Make the shitch have games.
Maybe you'll stop whining about elden ring after that

There's another margit on the path of the outer wall of the capital. The servant enemy transforms into him.

I thought it was just the first margit and margot. The amount of times I'm seeing bosses being reused, either in other boss fights or just common enemies, is ridiculous. It really is just feeling like copy paste filler.

Why go through all this shit? All they have to do is give you a dash instead of a roll and it's all fixed.

I would love that desu

i dont get this game.
the entire point of elden ring is going from a boss to a boss, with zero story or dialogues in-between, and when you actually fight these bosses, the entire gameplay loop revolves around rolling around.

is it..... is it supposed to be hard? or impressive?
how is pressing a fucking button to roll "hard"?

I'd fix the 60hz cap and stuttering first.

if anything, the game's still too easy. Honestly these games need a one hit death mode.

best addition to the "soulslike" genre nioh provided.

you know they make stronger bait these days, right?

Don't forget:
>you can use torrent in the fire giant and elden beast battles

Multiple times a boss bullshit killed me so fast the game didn't even register that I entered the boss area and dropped my runes before the mist door.

You are playing the game like it is DS4. It is not.

Give me a 15-minute "training mode" where I can't die but the bosses don't take damage.
There, I can now learn the boss' moveset properly. I'd even gladly pay all my runes to do it.
It's the long ass death animation and loading screen and walk back that's cancer.

not a bait, just curious what normies find hard or impressive in this trash fucking game,.

make the camera zoom out during bosses so you can actually see what they do
delete ulcer tree spirit from the game
remove the player input reading from the bosses(dodging right as you fire off a spell or using ranged attack as you heal)
remove the retarded multihit lightning fast combos with no in-between

Reduce Radahns movement a bit when attacking.
Severly nerf summons
Malenia no longer has a buffed version of her combo in phase 2 and instead repeats the phase 1, but with improved visuals.

Pretty much the only changes that the game actually needs, anything else is likely your just shit.

Just don't level VIT, it's the same thing.

>zoom camera back 10%
>maybe slight cooldown on the really long hit chains (literally maybe a half a second)
rest I don't care about

Any boss fight where there is two or more should be made to feel like you're fighting a duo rather than a clone who has no regard for his partner.

Game is fine.
Summons are cool.