Zoomers are ruining halo

Why are they all so fucking retarded? This is CTF, it is customary to fill up a Warthog for a raid. But despite the honking, despite the shooting, and despite the pinging, this spastic ADHD zoomer can't comprehend that he should get in the passenger seat to carry the flag. He's just standing there, he's trying, he's really trying his hardest to think, but he hasn't the infrastructure with which to think. The ADHD zoomer's brain is too fried from instant-access gratification (produced by others) with just a thumb that he cannot take the time to read the name of the gamemode "CAPTURE THE FLAG" much less figure out a way to indeed capture such a flag. They're fucked. This webm would have NEVER happened in any other Halo game.

Attached: Halo Zoomer hog.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Attached: Halo Zoomers.webm (640x360, 2.56M)

It’s time to put down the video games and start a family, you geriatric fuck lmao

Attached: Halo Zoomers Part 2.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

Tell me why this idiot cunt is just standing there

Answered your own question. It's tiktok

There’s a decent likelihood that it’s an actual child, since you’re playing halo after all.

Porto-zoomer kids watch tik tok in between games and don’t stop until after the game starts. I witness this every day in apex legends

zoomer fuckers will have to face real harshness this decade

>people didn't drive me around abloobloobloo :(

Attached: 1643956879815.png (187x203, 59.63K)

Its a dumb kid. What you can do is be the one who gets into the passenger seat to show the dumb kid how to play, like any adult would, or if you want a good team, make some friends. Its going to be hard since youre a faggot.

i never had to follow some example because i'm not a dysgenic retard, this knowledge is just innate. It is an expectation that he get in the hog

What is there to ruin? Gaylo has always been a shitty zoomer shooter

There are other methods, like driving the fuck off and leaving the idiot to fend for himself. You already had one team mate on the same page. He'll learn someway. Quit being fucking dense trying to rely on RANDOM team mates to play your way. There is always an idiot.

Why were people in previous Halo games more capable of critical thinking, or in your words 'reliable'

Holy fucking shit are you STILL making this thread? You have made this how many times now, salty that people won't follow your orders and impotently barking about how the next generation is bad, just like X did to youand boomers did to them. Play with friends if youwant a squad to call shots for, or how about using the fucking chat function? Voice chat, text chat, communicate with other human beings in a normal way and not spamming your ping or horn like a socially damaged sperg.

my friends don't like halo

never mind that it is an expectation that somebody use the slightest evolutionary pressure to use their brain. We evolved to understand how CTF works otherwise human beings wouldn't play it. zoomers are therefore subhuman

if tfue or some bullshit famous fps streamer did it i can do it too - zoomers

little did they know those streamer use cheat all the time like shroud

>play my first fps
>encounter my first fps players
user you are the retard not them.

tell me why this never happened in other Halo games

Im starting to see why the zoomer ignored you.

Halo has literally always been for absolute mongs. This board was better when halofags were the most mocked group.

Any fucking number of reasons could be for weird behavior in games. Dude could have tabbed out, could have been a small child, could be lagging out, interacting with something outside the game, but you choose the one that gives you a platform to doompost about the next generation and jerk yourself off for being in the gamer zone. Get over yourself you crybaby. Furthermore I like how you completely ignored me telling you to use text and voice chat to communicate with your team. You wanna talk about evolved brains? How about utilizing proper communication to coordinate with your team and relay information quickly? Why are you spamming your ping instead of the superior option?

i did use the text chat, it doesn't show in theatre, but never mind that i fucking pinged

i really cannot empathise with your retarded position, as if somebody shouldn't fucking understand what is being communicated by being shot and and pinged repeatedly in a ctf game from a warthog. Such a person has a dysgenic lack of empathy

How can you not understand someone doesnt want to drive a fucking warthog? It makes you a huge fucking faggot.

Then we circle back to there being any number of potential reasons for weird behavior in games. You don't know what the case is for them, but you sure are eager to jump to the conclusion that they're just inferior to you. What a fucking complex.
Just grow up man, it's a game that people play for leisure, and not everyone is gonna take it as seriously as you. Pretending you know shit that you don't just sets you up to be miserable.

*target

Why the fuck should i sympathise with somebody so mong'd that they don't want to help the team win? Idiot cunt. And I love how you are ignoring the elephant in the room which is that THIS SHIT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN PREVIOUS HALO GAMES

Yeah it did.

why didn't this happen in previous halo games

>zoomers
>ruining
>Halo

I remember a time when talking about Halo got you laughed off this board.

>THIS SHIT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN PREVIOUS HALO GAMES
Did you actually play other Halo games? Shit happened as far back as 2.

Attached: 1646244548791m.jpg (1024x574, 56.19K)

It's probably the rona vaccine, it's fried people's brains.

See

It did. Nobody likes the passenger seat.

You're still mad about this?
Zoomies are the least of Halo's problems, 343 is completely incompetent.

Imagine being a grown man still playing Halo in 2022 and outright seething that some kid doesn't get in your jeep.

I wouldn't bat an eye if it came out that this same user was also responsible for the
>no cap fr fr
threads, with the OP always being the same frog with the zoomer hair.

>this knowledge is just innate
are you fucking sure

*Imagine being a grown man still playing Halo in 2022 and outright seething that some kid doesn't get in your jeep and thanklessly drive you around so you can all the fun killing everything in front of him

>we need to capture the flag
>this vehicle takes me to and from the flag
>...
>*refuses to get in*