Elden Ring Story

Which ending do you feel is objectively the right one?

Attached: The Elden Ring was Shattered.png (1000x1000, 132.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2-dovDlRdg
youtube.com/watch?v=KCvIwQVpZZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The frienzy one
Melina hunting you would make a good dlc/sequel where you can either defeat your old character, or betray her and fucking the world a second time, and she'll become a secret boss if you choose to betray her

I could see a standalone Seikiro like spinoff about Melina hunting down a frenzied lord.

>mfw accidentally locked myself into the frenzied flame path
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was just a little curious, how was I supposed to know opening the door would immediately seal the pact? Whelp, there goes my 80h playthrough

Attached: 1616292404214.jpg (858x517, 27.74K)

You can get the others ending if you do Millicent questline
youtu.be/s2-dovDlRdg

I don't trust Ranni so Fia's ending. Death allows for progress instead of eternal return. Goldmask just creates a cosmic Singapore, no thanks.

But I can't get Melina back, can I?

Frenzied Flame
Return existence back to the way it was, before the mistake that was the physical

Attached: XMvCK0m (1).png (1103x873, 888.75K)

SHOULD I RESPECT TO DEX/INT FROM STR/DEX???????

Attached: 1629262815749.jpg (476x349, 23.74K)

Depends. Are you a little bitch?

Nope

Does it even fucking matter?
She barely talks and then fucks off to burn herself.
You get almost the same amount of interaction with her if you get the frenzy but she survives and you can use needle to stop the frenzy while saving her.

Besides how the fuck did you do it accidentally if you still had Melina? She literally pops out to tell you what's behind the door and that's a bad idea and she'll fucking hate you for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCvIwQVpZZk

Age of Order is the best ending

Simping for Ranni is retarded

I didn't interact with the grace before opening the frenzy flame door and she just left me after I got molested by uncle Three Fingers.

Stars or goldmask
The best if INT and FTH

Stars or Frenzy. Fuck the Lands Between. Shit's awful.

I'm a lorelet, but what's with the theme of arms and hands in Elden Ring?
>Two Fingers and Three Fingers form one hand
>Godrick grafted arms of the Tarnished onto himself
>Melania's arm is rotted off and so she uses a metalic prosthetic
>Ranni's doll has four arms
Is there any deeper meaning to it?

Attached: 1467729399234.png (200x200, 17.52K)

Puppets and the idea of a larger “hand” shaping the events of the story. It works if you think of Elden Ring as the painting at the end of DaS3 DLC.

MAYBE

Literally a hand shaping the story and exerting influence on other events. Godrick is pathetic on his own, for example, so he takes limbs from powerful Tarnished (Godrick is a demigod and has absolutely no business NEEDING the power of otherwise normal humans) and peaks when he grafts a dragon's head to himself.

>Two Fingers and Three Fingers form one hand
the quest and interactions make it seem more "gee billy how come mom lets you have THREE fingers" than "these two complete each other" imo
it's either one-upmanship, imperfect copy, or at best repurposing discarded material
two fingers are the main religion of the lands between
and the entire three fingers storyline is themed around decieving virtuous (who would otherwise follow two fingers) into following an actual mad god
you feed a literal blind woman who wants to be a maiden, oozing eyeballs that she thinks are grapes
the talk you get with shabriri also emphasises this very heavily, he plays on your savior fantasies about melina but it's so obviously not honest
it's basically a white windowless "free fingers" van
>we have fingers like these other guys bro, trust me it's a legit operation
>haha yeah we just praise chaos a lil bit
>the whole going mad and erase all life thing is actually good for you!