Can they please fucking die already?

Can they please fucking die already?
Who the fuck keeps playing these?
Is sunk cost fallacy that powerful?

Attached: 1234asqdfjakjsdfasqwerqwe.jpg (2968x780, 389.19K)

agree with WoW but why would League die?
except for the original DotA it's literally the only playable MOBA in history
if it dies the genre dies

Why do you care what other people play?

I play league because my normie friends play league
the game sucks, but a five man can make it fun (sometimes)

I play wow because my friends do, we get aotc for the tier then quit

>why would League die?
Same situation as with WoW, League is the big one that no one manages to beat, yet it's slowly killing itself and getting worse with every patch.
Both games used to be enjoyable for me, but they've made it clear that they either don't want or can't fix the fucking game and it's only going downhill from there.

So yeah, I want them dead so something else can take it's place.

League is bigger than ever, 100m+ soulless bugmen play it every day.

>left
with each new release people say to themselves "it can't be as bad as the last, right guys?" only to be disappointed again.
>right
it's the best MOBA out right now but I can't tell you why people play MOBAs

thats not how it works. innovation + fun breeds good games. now its all about the lowest common denominator. meaning pozzed games till the next vidya crash.

These are both games where the main playerbase has played for YEARS and don't want to lose their account, otherwise it becomes real and real time spent when counting all the hours on a video game will destroy them.

How are these games getting new players anyway?

>WoW
If you start now it feels like you missed out big time, like the game is already over, several expansions and their contents are no longer in the game or you can't experience them like they are meant to.

>LoL
Absolutely horrible new player experience, not only does it takes months to learn the game it's also constantly changing.
150+ champs and tons of items, runes etc. and you need to know what they do or you will just get raped for not knowing what someone is capable of in these times where you get 1shot by everyone.

every post complaining about LoL is probably from someone who is dogshit at the game lol

Every post defending LoL is just "lol you are just bad at the game" kys no one cares whether you are silver or grandmaster or some shit.

seethe

league is propped up by chinks, gooks, europoors
no idea with wow but i guess sunk cost fallacy afflicted drones

have sex

Post a screenshot of you logged into your league account, I want to see how many years you've been stuck in silver and therefore explain why your shitty opinion doesn't matter at all.

Like a clockwork

>Just wants to shit on the game and not discuss anything about
>No one cares if you're grandmaster Xdde
Alright buddy keep seething, good thread keep it up

They're the best game in their genre that defined the gaming landscape. Stay mad contrarian shitter.

Attached: 1636911295010.png (1000x1000, 62.73K)

>discuss how the game is getting worse and is no fun
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION IF YOU AREN'T TOP 0.1% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kill yourself you retarded nigger I played this game at release even before S1 even started.
I have played in most seasons but often noped the fuck out when they ruined the balance or meta and it sucked dick to actually play the game.

But they are trash now, so what?

League is growing in every region besides NA so while us oldfags might think the game is getting worse that's obviously not the case
That being said I did quit a few years ago after getting Master Rank. Fuck that gay ass game

>TBC Classic
>Leveled Warrior 1-70
>Tanked every HC + Karazhan
>Quit game

>SoM
>Leveled Warrior 1-70
>Tanked every Classic Dungeon + UBRS as Deep Prot
>Quit Game

Attached: 1468580228570.gif (500x500, 2.51M)