Still stand tall after 5 years

>still stand tall after 5 years
>meanwhile everyone is already fed up with Elden Ring after 2 weeks
you can't make this up

Attached: breath.jpg (1500x844, 266.14K)

Attached: 1641213071996.png (1012x861, 129.61K)

>Stand tall

In what world? Where you ignore every proper criticism given so you don't have to address or argue the games flaws then pretend to be troll and troller in the same threads over and over so you can have someone to talk to? Because thats all every BOTW thread has been for the last 5 years or so. the same faggots arguing, the same faggots stating the real flaws, the same faggots posting "x days since x complained about x".

Nothing is flawless. BoTW is not perfect but it's still the best open world we can get

Can't wait for tendies to off themselves after Elden Ring hits 1m concurrent players on Steam this weekend

BotW is king but I'm having a good time with Elden Ring so far

Attached: 1615716270698.png (1360x768, 1.87M)

I wanna know what the numbers are on console

When it comes to standing tall
Botw is Link
Elden Ring is those amazoness desert niggers with the jew nose

So this is what 5 years of development time looks like...

Attached: 16390597333230.jpg (1465x1636, 511.86K)

BotW and Elden Ring are both bad for very similar reasons. It's just Elden Ring also has shitty combat and bosses, so even "Le open world" praisers are shitting on it.

>very similar reasons.
literally how. They have extremely different open world designs

You can thank his big brother for paving the way.

Attached: Xenoblade X.jpg (1600x800, 310.02K)

>grass is still green
>OHNONONONO Nintendo is finished!

It maybe good game, but no way it's good open world game

Almost like it's a shit formula that only Zelda loving nintendbabies had and liked to gloat over like tit was ever good.

BotW fucking sucks, it's empty and shallow and doesn't deserve the discourse or praise it gets

>everyone is already fed up with Elden Ring after 2 weeks

I've seen nothing but love for the game aside from Any Forums, but Any Forums hates every video game so this place doesn't count.

You are still at the good part of the game (like less than 10% of the story). In 10 or 20 more hours you'll start getting tired.

Not him but I'm still getting blown away by all the new discoveries and the true scope of the game. Stop watching streamers.

The only people who think it is a good open world game have literally never played any other open world game.

Pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (681x194, 231.38K)

Nintendo always wins baby.

>5 years

How are you people still falling for this?

>The only people who think it is a good open world game have literally never played any other open world game
hahaahhaha

Attached: IMG_20220310_180035.jpg (1080x2116, 589.2K)

Good job proving his point

Well I'm really getting sick of mini dungeons and copypasted bosses. And while I'm excited to find a new zone/landmark like the windmill village or the swamp castle, it's really fucking disappointig to find out those only reward you with a clone mini boss fight at the end.

>one game still makes Any Forumsermin trannies seethe
How did he do it?

Attached: 1618748266367.jpg (700x428, 41.78K)

meant for

If Todd - one of the best open world designer, said it's good then it's good

FIVE YEARS
I
V
E

Y
E
A
R
S

Cope