Dark souls II

Friendly reminder that I'm still the best entry into the franchise. Eldenigger casuals and filthy bandwagoner normies need not reply.

Attached: ds2.jpg (720x1080, 126.11K)

We know user, but thanks for daily reminder

>They switched to Elden Ring seething
DaS2 is secretly so good that every entry From puts out makes them more insecure

Attached: The mind of a DaS2fag.jpg (714x1000, 662.31K)

>lol dude le gwafix in some places look bad therefore whole game is le bad
the absolute state of souls normalfags

yes

*ahem*

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than enjoying Dark Souls 2. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are statting, creating, grinding and gearing a character for at least 18 hours just so he can go and get swarmed by endless hordes of boring enemies. All the hard work you put into your autistic little undead - raising his ADP to actually get iframes, sculpting his stupid face in the anime character creator, making sure he has enough life gems, fighting the same boss in knight armor over and over again, seeking estus shards. All of it has one simple result: you wasting your NEET lifestyle on a strict downgrade of a game that came out in 2011.

Built the perfect hollow? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, some random faggots won't gank squad you in pvp. They'll get to fuck you in the darksign every night. They get the benefits of lagstabbing you off a cliff covered in an ugly green MS paint texture.

As a man who enjoys Dark Souls 2, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 hours of your life to playing the worst From Software title since Evergrace. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 7882CEA0-28A3-476B-9F94-1596A74EF33B.jpg (600x681, 79.36K)

I wished for Elden ring to be good so much. I really wanted it to be good. Instead i uninstalled after 40 hours and now i'm pondering if i should be reinstalling Dark Souls 2.

Why the fuck did you uninstall it in the first place? Don't tell me you got peer pressured and let new toy syndrome get to you...

Just reinstall it and all will be forgiven, user. We are awaiting our forlorn brothers with open arms.

Attached: IKneelGundyr.jpg (709x563, 98.69K)

Dark Souls 2 was a betrayal and brought doom, wrong it created a doomworld where there was none. The bud from which this misshapen branch bloomed.
Bloodborne would have been made without it but would Sekiro have been made without the funding from DS2 and 3? No way to know, the past is the past but it doesn't make Dark Souls 2 good or fun or worth playing at all.
Rotten egg Elden Ring, the shittiest game since DS2 surpasses it with ease by virtue of being the less malformed of Dark Souls' misbegotten brood.

Attached: 1397189624053.jpg (479x359, 23.13K)

not reading lol

Dark Souls 2 the game which should have never existed.
It was shit at release, it's shit today and scholar of the first shit only rolls it up in a paper bag on your doormat.
For 8 years the game's flaws have been laid bare again and again but for reasons unknown a meme cropped up that DS2 was not the worst souls but in fact the best.
This stupid crusade from some shitfly or other ends here and DS3 whose only raison d'ĂȘtre was to clean up its predecessor's bloody harlequin abortion corpse by dressing it up with a rag for shame is barely any better.
Bump for an exhumed edict biting your ass.

Attached: M8.png (191x183, 86.25K)

Dark Souls 2 is the best game lmao stay mad

Why do trannies, niggers, and kikes hate DaS2 so much?

Attached: D3BE23DC-5E73-48E9-9CD8-459274BE2629.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

This old song and dance. Won't you heed my swaying torch? We don't have to fight again, go back to the dark-damp woods vile beast, lay in some crevice and forget.

Attached: but you already knew i would smile at you.gif (498x280, 3.04M)

Did you get the memo?
You're supposed to direct that energy into Dark Souls 3 now.

LITTLE NIGGER

Attached: 1600999852904.jpg (177x198, 9.56K)

>10 years later and trannies are STILL seething over this game
How did it manage to do it, bros?

Attached: E04C6A61-8F60-4A46-A626-E5F77FCA0A7B.jpg (380x499, 39.66K)

funny seeing the underage pretend like this game wasnt hated by everyone but le git gud XD so hard people
old good new bad

If you think Fromsoft sold out with Elden Ring, man remember DS2. That was a real sellout as well. By the time of Artorias of the Abyss, DS had hit the mainstream like the meteor it was and they cashed in for the lowest cost possible using a mix of new hires and old incompetents.
Strangely they managed to put out great pieces even though they had already sold out so i wouldn't be worried for the studio's future now. Unless something unforeseen happens, a final abandonment of their talent? Spooky.

Hate for Dark Souls 2 is like the hate for Mass Effect 3. Completely unwarranted and most of the people that claim they don't like it are because of either misunderstood or wrong reasons.

Based, but ER and DS3 are better.