Why is early game Monster Hunter so much comfier than late game?

Why is early game Monster Hunter so much comfier than late game?

Attached: 1208505216413.jpg (536x750, 236.02K)

My dad makes fun of me for being 22 and still a virgin.

I dont like it. Too much busy work setting up a fresh hunter. Really dislike how every game is just resetting my progress.
Best part of any MH is when you get to face the flagship-tier hunts. Best monster and fight designs by far. Endgame are often some trash elder god abominations or now MMO tier faggotry.

Attached: 1617166624631.jpg (634x810, 296.13K)

cause ur shit at the game and like it when its easy

Monster Hunter looks like THAT!?

The reset part,even more in modern MH where you don't need to hunt minions/collect flowers for 5 missions anymore is super comfy and totally worth it.
But sure,at some point you may want to get the to the "meat" of the game for sure

Your dad is based

Less flashy 'press button, receive awesome' moments. The gameplay was much slower and you were just some dude desperately putting together scraps to defend a shitty village from giant monsters.

I like all of them. Stop being a faggot.

nigger tier reading comprehension

It's due to the development cycle. Since the games are designed around HR being the endgame, balance is fucked with G rank is bolted on.

Big deal. I’m 29 and still a virgin. You’ll probably lose it within the next two years like most late bloomers, then you’ll be acting like some dickhead bragging on Any Forums and telling others to “just be yourself”

kill yourself stupid cunt

Attached: fuckaussies.jpg (957x335, 33.94K)

meds

Because you're a casual faggot.

You sound bitter. Have you tried getting laid?

Damn, that's unfortunate. Have you tried being yourself?

The learning process is fun, and being introduced to a steady stream of new monsters and opponents. Endgame is when TAutist mathalos start spewing shit out of their assholes and optimize the fun out of the game

>I’m 29 and still a virgin.
same

eh. too much talking to npcs, no farm unlocks, many weapon types close to dysfunctional because no access to armor skills or elements, early hunts are shitty.
I only like getting used to new maps early.

I played World for a 100 hours, then got told that the game was just starting. I looked at the "game" they were talking about and lolnoped outta there.

>many weapon types close to dysfunctional because no access to armor skills or elements
The good part is that monster doesn't require your maxed skill armor anyway

no it doesnt, but it makes some weapons feel really bad.