Has Any Forums or the internet had an impact on you and your views on vidya over time...

Has Any Forums or the internet had an impact on you and your views on vidya over time? Now I find it hard to enjoy any videogames, paranoid, and I feel like ending myself

Attached: 1645465171322.png (960x720, 440.04K)

I started to like vtubers thanks to Any Forums

Attached: 1646667943110.jpg (1141x956, 256.63K)

Just turn the game off

Seeing people addicted or obsessed with video games on the internet always keeps me on check.

Attached: 1644780110665.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

mwuh mwuh mwuh mwuh kiss me

If Any Forums had a major impact in your life or your taste in vidya you should kill your self

No.
I can accept the nuanced opinions and still like the shit I did in childhood or at least acknowledge flaws and not see them as an attack.

Just build an eye for other things than vidya, including yourself.

Nope my opinions have remained completely static since I was a kid. I've never been influenced by peer pressure or marketing. I'm 34 years old and still love all the same games I always did, and hate the same ones that I always hated. Sometimes my opinions are contrarian, sometimes they're total normie status. I hold no allegiance to any one particular style of thinking. I like what I like and that's all there is to it. Imagine actually caring what other people think.

I found this pic of you

Attached: gc_bateman.png (827x817, 1.59M)

People with poor, uncheck mental states are cucks swaying to Any Forums much less Any Forums's will and constantly seeking approval from it.

Kinda. I would've never played some games if I didn't hear about them on Any Forums some of fhose game like smt nocturne became favorites of mine.

>impact on you and your views on vidya over time?
Yeah, if Any Forums is shitting on a game big time (over 500 replies) I know that's a great game. Or if it keeps popping up as a daily topic. Definitely worth playing.

It's harder now than it used to be. 90% of Any Forums is unreadable time-wasting drivel from miserable idiots trying to bait and failing. That's nu-chan in general though. It gets worse by the week.

>Has Any Forums or the internet had an impact on you and your views

Yeah, i now think all gamers r faggits

Get the fuck off Any Forums, if it's making you feel that way. You don't have to subject yourself to this place.

Absolutely not, it just made me realize that majority of people play trash games, and doesn't deserve to play anything else.

my favorite franchise becoming irredeemable trash and the company behind it going on a war against modders had an impact on me and my views on vidya

Nope.
Im way too old to give a fuck about what other people says.
With that in mind, i´ve never played a soulslike and i never will.
Fuck Eldenring.

You're not immune to propaganda, even more so on Any Forums.

All Any Forums has given me is a seething hatred for anybody that tries to champion anonymous posting as "the only honest method of discussion on the internet" because after close to fifteen years of Any Forums I've sat through hundreds of thousands of pages of unadulterated feces in text form

Anybody who takes posting here seriously should be chemically castrated
Also this I learned Korone exists, and she's my favorite retard dog

Attached: 1623408464415.jpg (680x534, 52.38K)

Any Forums is a decent starting ground for establishing good taste, but you have to browse knowing the board's make-up is approximately:

>1/4 actual decent videogame discussion
>1/4 zoomers trying to fit in by playing up the Any Forumsirgin stereotype
>1/4 unironic miserable losers who embody the Any Forumsirgin stereotype
>1/4 low effort shitposters baiting the previous two

Attached: 1644734450015.webm (540x960, 2.46M)

I'm too much of an isolationist to let Any Forums actually change me. The company is tolerable but very rarely do I actually give any heartfelt fucks about what anyone says here.

Remember where you came from.

Attached: 1445971830676.jpg (785x590, 67.74K)

You will never be a woman