Stupid

I dont get it, every move this guy does is aoe that has a short windup that you cant roll ir even sprint away from, and theres no fucking way to know when hes just going to use AOE ... then ontop he teleports like he normally does, then he fucking does an instant grab attack that kills you from full health? what the fuck? this is DOG SHIT boss design, everything fucked about the worst elden ring bosses in a nutshell

Attached: images-10.jpg (739x415, 39.4K)

>Boss is a crab
>Complain about crab attacks

Astel is one of the few bosses that actually give you plenty of time to heal. Don't be a viglet or deal with getting one-hit.

lol just use the mimic

>summon Ash of a bunch of dudes with great shields
>win

It's that easy

So what is he exactly? Is he just a bug made of stars?

crab attacks are you fucking joking? he teleports, instant AOE that outranges your dodge or sprint from no windup, and even if you do roll you get caught any way, then the other teleport where he uses 3 short burst AOE attacks that you again cant roll from because youll get caught on second and third and you cant fucking sprint, and then he has another gravity well that YOU CANT SPRINT FROM and even if you roll youre still in the AOE and get nuked? yeah you can heal doesnt matter at all when he just AOE spams every second, what do i do tap him once or twice then run away until he starts spamming AOE? even if i get that far how do i know the next time he teleports it wont be that instant grab? whats the fuckin read on that

>Crab boss
>Still complaining about crab attacks

You are beyond help

its astel in the mines. What the fuck are crab attacks? how does that translate to huge AOE attacks that are 4 times the size of him? are you even talking about the same boss? what fucking CRAB ATTACKS???

I beat him in one try using cheese.

You're starting to sound crabby

i dont have any type of cheese in my build except for maybe 10+ mimic

this boss is dogshit, just admit it, hes pure, dogshit.

Kinda. Hes essentially Elden Rings tease at dark fantasy mixed in with some cosmic horror. Well that and everything involving the blood lord and the "Outer gods" . I think there are like 8

Its the AOE bullshit i dont get, how do i dodge or avoid it when it out ranges my dodge or sprint and i cant read fast enough to sprint ir dodge out of his aoe's?

Stars are apparently cosmic monsters. Because astels rememberence states that he was a star that crashed into the eternal city.

He dies to scarlet rot :)

the wiki states that his teleport isnt harmful at all but i get 3/4 of my health everytime he teleports and he also has 2other AOE attacks , a three burst AOE and a gravity well ala falling star. odd.

this is the haligtree astel by the way

I rushed the ranni quest last night and I'm level 60, any chance to beat this guy he seems extremely strong

I assume your weapon is equally underleveled for the fight, so trying to chip his health bar will be grueling for you. Use dragon barf if you have it.

It was kino and I beat it in 3 tries. Git gud