You didn't beat the game

You didn't beat the game

Attached: sword of night and flame.png (783x489, 149.83K)

And you didn't even play the game. Your point?

Bloodhound's fang is almost as good but doesn't get the same "you didnt really Beat the game" treatment.
If you have to intentionally handicap Yourself To make the game Hard, then the game was never Hard In the first place

bloodhound's fang is a shitter weapon as well but at least you need to get into melee range. It's important to remind magic apes like that they are trash that can't beat the game otherwise.

I did

Attached: 1646715420758.jpg (969x1024, 110.09K)

>Can't even properly reply and just backhandedly tries to insult me
I accept your resignation.

You didn't beat the game.

Attached: SMRPG_LazyShell.png (151x148, 24.3K)

You didn't beat the game

Attached: 1628552288561.png (502x2919, 983.67K)

i prefer bloodhound gang

Cope

Im using this and the shield that can spam infinite projectiles because the game is hard and unfair without them. Cope.

Attached: xrgrlfo71xx41.png (699x756, 295.56K)

lol. so many posts like this its like Any Forums never play a souls game before and was only pretending. how did u even get past sullyvan

Any good scarlet rot or frost builds?

Attached: og-image.jpg (1280x720, 113.68K)

yea use rotted breath and hide in a room full of enemies

It's the same as "You're tricking yourself into thinking that you're having fun, but in reality you don't".

>lol

It's too slow for second part of the game. Found and used it before it became popular but eventually just switched to morningstar. Bloodhound fang is BKS of this game, it's solid but there's nothing special about it other than how strong it is early game.

What are some other good Faith weapons? I don't know if I just want to beat the the game by spamming the WA of Blasphemous.Blade, but its starting to become more attractive as the other faith weapons are just lacluster. I'm SL 115 so close to late game.

protip: spics and other brown mixed shit are the ones who need to pretend to be a "chad". never forget

protip stop taking the internet and memes seriously

I got that sword but not enough somber stones to level it, and I like my Goderick Greataxe/Commander O Niell spear/some invaders butcher great sword I got more. Maybe I’ll respec but like I said, can’t upgrade the weapon enough unless I go grind somber stones. And I’ve only found three ancient dragon stones

credits roooled, bitch

Level 10 mimic
Level 9 Fire Sword
Let's Go

this brown got mad as fuck. TOP FUCKING KEK!

im not surprised they got mad either. spics and indios are low tier intelligence. kek!

I've heard the Gargoyle Blackblade and the Winged Scythe are good too. Honestly, though, it doesn't fucking matter what weapon you use unless you're looking to spam the weapon art. After you get all the whetblades, you can freely respec any weapon that doesn't have a unique weapon art, so you can just use whatever you want. You can make basically any weapon a busted faith weapon by slapping on Flame of the Redmanes and setting the scaling to Flame Art (not regular fire).

how many tortillas have you eaten this week?

why do you hate yourself and your own? If you are American, you cannot be White

>guide babies go straight for that sword because some youtube video told them to when comet azur exists
What a waste

Stop recommending Memehound's Fang, that weapon is too slow and useless for most enemies especially bosses.

Bloodhound fang is dogshit though, you're better off just going bleed with bloodhound claw

I played with winged scythe most of the game so I'm looking for a change really. Can I still pump most of my stats into faith with the gargoyle blade or is it better to put some on Str and dex as I believe it scales more with those? Never found the fire whetblade so I guess I'll go look for that one.

I didn't even install it.

I'm an INT chad and use the moonveil

am I shitter?

Attached: 1575633767785.jpg (634x416, 66.47K)