Anyone here play Rise of New Champions? Or just interested in Capt. Tsubasa or soccer in general...

Anyone here play Rise of New Champions? Or just interested in Capt. Tsubasa or soccer in general? I'd like to talk about RoNC in particular but if anyone else wants to talk about the other games in the series that's cool too.

Attached: ronc.jpg (1500x1500, 349.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgnBd1K7OwA&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play inazma 11 instead

Attached: 02b489d0-4345-48d3-883b-61845ff151cc.jpg (1984x2806, 1.67M)

Finally a good licensed anime game

Sorry, but I'm not into pedophilia.

This game is really great, but I never see anyone talk about it even in topics on sports games. I'd really like it if this game got more popular so we a World Youth sequel of some kind, or just more content for the game. I do know from some leaks that there'll be a new wave of DLC and a new game mode, so I am glad the game is still getting support.

I need to stop buying games, play them for half an hour top and never touch them again.

What i played of it seemed good enough, arcadey soccer game but yeah i was never big on captain tsubasa.

It was really, really, really awful online.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgnBd1K7OwA&t=2s

And no, that's not me.

I got a lot of play time out of the new hero mode, made an entire team's worth of custom player. Gameplay's pretty simple and arcadey like you said. It's very much a game for the fans since there's a lot of small moments of character interaction that you only really appreciate if you know who they are. But even without that I think it's a fun game. If you don't mind going through the same story beats over and over again the new hero mode could be fun for you.

I own the Switch version and I rarely do PvP matches, I mostly deal with AI teams and various customs. Some of these customs I'm sure are the result of cheating, or at the very least extreme mix-maxing and optimized skill setups. But I've never seen any of these customs by Black. Out of curiosity, is the selection of random customs on the Switch the same as all other platforms? Cus I've seen a few of the same customs before in matches. In one match, I went against a defensive team with 4 custom DFs, all of which were giant black dudes with afros and similar skills that I'm sure are a nod to the Habbo Hotel raids.

never cared for sports games, but this one was geniuenly fun. Primarily because of all the over the top shots and anime bullshit it threw at you

playu Inazuma Eleven instead
the milfs are god tier

The game has flair and style for days. Helps that the series itself can get absolutely bonkers.

Attached: god of soccer.jpg (1000x714, 123.02K)

I think my only issue with the game was I could never figure out how to do combo shots with two players together or whatever that was. I should re-install it and try it again

Kino videogame. I still have to platinum it so I'll eventually play this game moar in the future.

Combo shots require both players to have the combo shot skill equipped and to charge up a shot while next to them. The only exceptions are the Tachibana Skylab shots and the Toho Twin Shot, those just require an aerial shot set up and all the players to be next to each other. Also, Customs can use them too but they can't be used with two different customs, you need at least one of the named players to do them with.

Same for golden combo passes, but pressing the pass button instead.As some advice, golden combo passes are usually only worth using when you pop your V-Trigger since they consume a lot of stamina.

I just got into Gold rank myself recently. I'm hoping once the season ends my team point minimum will go up so I can actually put the good shit on my customs and get someone other than Wakashimazu as GK. Insight is really nice but I need someone who can take at least one Hi-Fire from the 99 Pow custom FW with every shot power boosting skill in the game equipped.

thx for advice. Once I finish elden rung I'll prob try it agfain

One more bit of advice. The All-Japan and Argentina Duo Twin Shots only require one bar of charge meter while Neo Drive-Tiger, Double Force, and Justice Blake are a lot stronger and require 2 bars. I've had a few incidents where I'm charging for a Twin Shot only to charge too long and do a regular super shot instead, so just keep that in mind when getting the hang of using them.

Game is good.
But fuck avoid the switch version. It runs like ass. I regret getting it for that console.

I have it on switch, and yeah it does chug sometimes but I still love it. Once I get a decent computer, I plan on getting the PC version. I only hope that a way to transfer characters from different versions gets added in at some point.

Anyone care if I share some of my customs? I'd like to get feedback on them as well as indulge in my autism.

Attached: demoman calls for medic.png (540x536, 208.66K)

I'll just go ahead and share them. Feel free to post your own if you have them.

Here's my lead forward. All of my customs are based on my group of friends. When I was working on this one, he told me he wanted a cannon for a leg. Vermillion Cannon isn't the best super shot but goddamn is it one of the coolest visually.

Attached: IMG_20220310_013510.jpg (4608x3456, 3.05M)

My secondary striker. He falls into a category of forward I call the Shotgun Striker. Basically forwards with strong short-range shots that can rebound off of keepers for aerial follow ups. Players like Kisugi, Margus, and Pepe fall into this category to varying degrees of success. The friend I based him off of wanted an acrobatic theme so I gave them as many skills that relate to jumps and flips as I could, as well as giving them skills that boosts his aerial shot.

Attached: IMG_20220310_013521.jpg (4608x3456, 3.45M)

One of my midfielders, with a focus on offensive assist. I made this player back when I didn't know what Offense and Power did and for some fucking reason dumped all my excess points at the end into Def. I need to get around to remaking him but at the very least he gets by with his shot boosting pass skills. I've been able to take off half of Muller's spirit with both of my forwards with aerial setups from him.

Attached: IMG_20220310_013551.jpg (4608x3456, 3.15M)