How can anyone say Elder Rings is better tuan this?

How can anyone say Elder Rings is better tuan this?

Attached: Spy Kids 3D.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

Nikocado-san.....

stunning and brave
japanese developers WISH they could achieve this subtle level of depth and social commentary through entertainment
sony is truly a leader in the industry, they understand that modern gamers are mature adults who don't need to have fun to enjoy a thoughtful, non-obscure narrative UNLIKE some other archaic GAMES, that i won't mention here, where even navigating the menu system is a chore and puzzling to me (a mature, modern gamer) in and of itself

>nice old white man gets murdered by low impulse spear chucker with an actual spear
This is problematic. Do better, western game devs.

It's so funny how literally nobody would be talking about this game at all if alloy didn't have a fat hairy face.

kekd at filename

Attached: 1646701656278.jpg (2109x1306, 158.88K)

>Colored subhuman kills White man, cowardly
This is why Sony's games suck, Horizon was filled with racist shit too

Isn't this literally just the same ending as the first game except instead of Aloy stabbing the evil cis whitie its some sheboon instead?

>filename

Attached: risitas.gif (220x165, 371.87K)

The graphics somehow look good and fucking shit at the same time.

It's the uncanny valley.
They made the humans look as realistic as possible while not quite having the convincing movement.

qrd on what is actually happening?

I've noticed this a lot in media across the board recently, whether it's vidya, tv shows or movies. White villains are being set up as cartoonishly evil, where the audience is meant to cheer when a black person violently murders them. Now I'm not a Any Forums schizo, but it does seem awfully similar to what one would do if they actually were trying to condition people.

that's the agenda, you are not crazy

Joker, hannibal, magneto, riddler and those are just normie capeshit. More likely your perception has been skewed by constant exposure to pol shitposting.

>muh Any Forums

He's talking about it.
Seethe

and you HAD to focus on that part, retard

He is literally talking about it retard, did i trigger something?

>bleeds cum
do snoy trannies really?

Attached: 1209426724.png (920x920, 21.18K)

It's boring realism with a hint of uncanny

I love No More Heroes and Suda51 but even the ending to NMH3 felt a bit off note and weird. NMH1 had a great ending. NMH2, despite the end fight being a meme, was quite poignant in the second to last level, and Travis Strikes Again was kino even if the last level was annoying.
But No More Heroes 3? The main villain just becomes a spiteful little bitch at the end and screams that he doesn't want to die when he gets split in half. Travis deals some harsh words telling the guy he's a fucking loser and everybody celebrates the hero.
It felt so off note for an ending, and its especially uncomfortable when you realize the villain was inspired by someone at EA who that Suda had beef with.

Even just something like that felt weird, so stuff like this shit in Horizon feels straight up comical. They're so transparent it almost makes me laugh.

there are more fun gameplay mechanics and better visuals in this game than all of the souls shit games combined

and you HAD to focus on it intead of what he has said, congrats, retard

I haven't played Horizon but I'm guessing you don't have to refight him 15 times
>boss
>boss (spear)
>boss (sword)
>boss (axe)
>boss (staff)

I dunno, it's really blatant sometimes. Most recently I watched the Netflix Witcher season 2 and there was this Nilfgaardian general who was literally just introduced to order the execution of some elf children and then Fringilla has an excuse to brutally murder him by stopping time and slowly stabbing him in the eye. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? If a black woman was being set up as a cartoon villain and then disposed in such a manner? I can't.

work on your bait son
nobody even mentioned souls

>Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? If a black woman was being set up as a cartoon villain and then disposed in such a manner? I can't.
Only in Hitman (specifically 2, Isle of Sgail).

The writing in this game is so garbage holy fuck

elden ring IS a souls game retard

It's a Sony game after all, graphics are all that matter

Isn't there a similar moment in the first game that also looks terrible?

>there are more fun gameplay mechanics and better visuals in this game than all of the souls shit games combined

Attached: 8723.jpg (1920x1080, 476.93K)