What a cool ass boss fight

What a cool ass boss fight.

Attached: radahn.jpg (1024x576, 68.25K)

>meteor dives on your ass
I was not prepared for it.

thematically one of their best bosses ever, felt amazing 1v1ing him after he had killed in the second half and his second phase music started playing

Everything about this bossfight is really cool, I did not expect the divebomb at all lol

>when the stars start to move after he dies

good night, sweet prince

My only wish is he had a little more dialogue build-up prior to the festival cutscene, and maybe if they put him at Rykard's spot instead in the order of bosses

what a terrible fucking bossfight

most reddit fight in the game
>LOOK AT THE HECKIN BERSERKER DUDE (never read the manga btw) AND JOLLY TWITCH EMOTE CHARGING AT THE BOSS
>DUUUUUUDE ITS JUST LIKE THE MCU AW COOOOOL
fuck off with this gay shit
morgott is true kino

How many deaths, user?

I agree
The stars thing was crazy, didn't expect an entire new adventure after killing him

the worst gimmick boss fight in the souls series with bed of chaos

made me break my controller like a fucking ape

Strangled cocker

I originally thought this fight was bullshit but after enough attempts, I really respect it
You gain an appreciation for a lot of bossfights in this game, he only took me 3 tries on my next playthrough

morgott is the best, too bad by the time i got to him i killed him in 5 hits, he barely got a second phase. Once i hit around level 70 i felt really strong and it stayed that way until.

there is no gimmick to his fight what are you talking about

Any Forums WILL defend this

Attached: 1646786034431.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

But why is the horse tiny?

if you actually know whats going on you'd realize that this means the boss is really well done from a technical standpoint.

Why yes I did run around and summon for the whole fight.

Attached: 1645827555648.png (500x586, 77.54K)

>guy gets like no lore in the actual game
>come on Any Forums and read about how he literally learned Gravity magic so powerful it held back the stars just because he loved his Steed so much he wanted to continue to be able to ride it

>long as fuck wind up
>just standing there and not getting hits in

reddit post

I liked the concept of it more than the fight itself
Which I'm not complaining about, it really is a cool ass boss fight

That's every boss in the game

>r-reddit
good npc

Honestly he needed an "ah you were there all along..." moment.