”Zanzibar..I failed you…”

>”Zanzibar..I failed you…”

Attached: B4A7DC74-C819-45CF-BDA2-17B9ED6C107F.jpg (739x415, 39.4K)

ngl I had no idea what godrick was talking about in all his lines but they did give me gooseskin

wtf is this new zanzibar meme? this is stupid, i dont like it

>Zanzibar...forgive me...

>He doesn't know the lore of the titular character of Zanzibar, the bearer of misery. NGMI

>ugh.... arhh.... uh.... no way..... it can't be... how can it be?..... zanzibar.... don't forget it.... the Elden Ring

borderlands writer makes a jab at souls fans for apparently "reading too deep into a story that isn't there" but people ended up playing along with it and because
1: >borderlands writer
and 2: yes. it IS kino.

>I AM TANZANIA SON OF ZIMBABWE, DIDS'T THOU WITNESS... *ACK*

Wait the dude was a fucking Borderlands writer? That's fucking rich

Attached: zanzibart edit.png (800x1400, 381.87K)

You gotta admit, he nailed the core of Fromsoft style storytelling as poignantly as it gets.

Oh absolutely. Suppose a broken clock is right twice a day.

I never saw the issue with the story telling in these games. You can literally play these games from start to finish with no more than 20 or even 10 minutes of interruptions.
The story gets the job done, it's not egregiously bad like the story in DMC games where its actually so bad you WANT to avoid it.

>I shall avenge thee... Zanzibar...

Any Forums should write the whole saga of Zanzibar form-style, just need a drawfag to draw some random ass items and characters

Yeah but you're supposed to pick up his sword and armor and read the descriptions where it gives the actual backstory on him

twitter using normie FAGGOTS

I don't know how prominent is the zanzibart meme in souls games as I didn't pay any attention to lore and plot, but I remember ROBERTOOOOOO from Sekiro and anons literally asspulling lore from that single line and the fact he had western armor

wasnt it a portugese warrior who came to seek a cure for his sons dragonrot?

>claims Twitter
>uses normie instead of normalfags
You are the one who should get back to Twitter, faggot

>but I remember ROBERTOOOOOO from Sekiro and anons literally asspulling lore from that single line and the fact he had western armor
There's other lore for him though. He was trying to find a cure for his son Roberto so he brought him to the immortal centipede monks.

>Fromsoft games are awesome because there are only a total of 10-20 minutes of story interruptions and I can focus on what really matters, the gameplay!
>oh what's this, a 3 hour long vaatividya video explaining the lore of Myrmidon of Loss and his reasons for betraying Zanzibar? Fuck yeah, don't mind if I do!
Why are Fromsoft fans like this?

The story doesn't get in the way for people who want to prioritize gameplay or don't give a shit, and people who do care about the lore get the fun of hunting it down and piecing things together themselves.

Why are (You) like ((((this))))?

Because having the lore and story be a puzzle is just another layer of fun

>MOHGWYN...

>I am Coachella, Blade of Nutella...

HOLY FUCK MY NIGGERS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT ARE THE LORE IMPLICATIONS VAATI?! HIDEO BAKAZAKI IS A GENIUS!

I HECKING LOVE DEEP LORE!

Attached: 2aa.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

Attached: photo_2022-02-09_08-12-50.jpg (636x1173, 68.39K)

I literally never mentioned Vaatividya once.
And I fucking hate his faggy voice.

Attached: 1642042565927.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

top cringe