God what a shitty final boss

God what a shitty final boss.
Chasing after it all around the arena while the camera fucked itself wasn't fun.
The final boss should have been just Radagon then finally transitioning into Marika the Golden Queen or some shit.

Attached: 20220310011852_1.jpg (1920x1080, 464.17K)

radagon was kino, should've just amped it up with a second phase. fuck this thing

git gud

Already beat it.
Radagon/Marika should have been the final boss.
His theme was even the last trailer theme for ER. It would have been the perfect way to end the game.

Attached: 20220310154847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 306.81K)

The design of the Elden Beast and the soundtrack and all of that is fucking great but it runs away too much
Also, Elden Stars is a fucking bullshit spell

For me one of the problems with the fight was the battlefield itself being kinda disorienting in the same way the 4kings fight in DaS1 was. I could barely gauge if I was near the elden beast's hitbox or not.

That's true as well when I think about it. It's a shame the mechanics are as poor as they are for the fight

anyone else think that shit radagon was on was the dark sign?

It's the Elden Ring user

I 1 shot him as a pure mage

How were you supposed to dodge the Elden Ring attack?

jump the ring

i thought the elden ring was just an “idea”

The Elden Ring is the combination of all the great runes you find throughout the game. Marika is holding onto a part of the Elden Ring in the intro for the final boss

How much of this game is actually Miyazaki? Because it sure as fuck doesn't feel like one. Tanimura has his handwriting all over the place.

>double bosses everywhere
>keystones aka pharros lockstones
>final boss is a gimmick beast instead of 1v1 kino
>enemies with endless amounts of stamina
>level designed around the idea of unpredictable ambushes and ganks

My guess is that Miyazaki designed Limgrave and after that fucked off to work on Armored Core or something with Tanimura handling the rest. Elden Ring feels like DS2-2

it was kino except that it teleports a mile away and you have to keep running after it and when you finally get there it teleports to the other side again, pissed me off so much but eventually it glitched and I killed it

Yeah, this became evident to me as I was playing the game. It's still a good game obviously. I'm guessing Miyazaki just let him deal with the shit he didn't want to deal with.

this thing looks so fucking stupid

you jump the first ring then roll the second one

found the discord shill
elden ring is flawless, shut the fuck up and dilate

The more I look at it the more I realize it somehow looks like Lugia.
>weird whale like creature with fins/flippers behind its back and has forearms and a long neck
>shoots colorful beams all over the place