The character select screen says “man” and “woman”?

The character select screen says “man” and “woman”?

Minus 5 esg points

Attached: 1646898928668.jpg (410x554, 52.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackrock.com/corporate/investor-relations/larry-fink-ceo-letter?cid=ppc:blk:ll:na:ol:goog:na:v2:bhv:tl&gclid=cbf78523dee71ed152b2e4cd621fdf11&gclsrc=3p.ds&
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/04/larry_finks_crusade_runs_into_resistance_147138.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are capitalists chasing new demographics and trying to appeal to new generations? No, that's too simple and logical of an answer, surely it's DA J00Z offering tax credits or something for whatever

>You will use ze sentient intelligence neutral term "comrade".

Attached: 1631466641956.png (640x360, 286.22K)

This. I bet op also thinks jews run israel. What’s next, the rabbi at my synagogue is controlled by jews too?

What kind of secret society has you looking like you're in a 90s science fiction movie?

What is Kaunas coat of arms doing here?

kek

Maybe Putin ran out of egs points... That's why he had no choice but to invade ukraine.

Attached: 1646889370271.png (1118x1152, 932.52K)

They even removed him from the young global leaders page

>Are capitalists chasing new demographics and trying to appeal to new generations?
Given attempts to pander almost invariably flop financially, no. If capitalism was at work, we'd get things that weren't filled to the brim with obnoxious Left-wing politics because that is what the customer wants. Given how closely intertwined Hollywood is with government at this point, capitalism is most certainly not at work.

Search ESG and Blackrock

You are not a woman.

>Given how closely intertwined Hollywood is with government at this point, capitalism is most certainly not at work.
BAM
got it in one

>just ignore your lyin' eyes bro

>The game mentions use of fossil fuels as a positive?
>Give me the addresses of the developers, their family and their friends. They shall rue this day

I hate Any Forums and like Jews, but it's clear that this isn't just organic business interests. Read about ESG and stakeholder capitalism. From the horse's mouth:
blackrock.com/corporate/investor-relations/larry-fink-ceo-letter?cid=ppc:blk:ll:na:ol:goog:na:v2:bhv:tl&gclid=cbf78523dee71ed152b2e4cd621fdf11&gclsrc=3p.ds&

Things like that are driving this more than profit concerns.

>I hate Any Forums and like Jews
I understand hating Any Forums but why the everloving fuck would you love jews? You personally get paid by them?

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/02/04/larry_finks_crusade_runs_into_resistance_147138.html
Interesting article on it
Because I like their culture and they're generally good people. Your mind has been warped.

>DA J00Z
How to instantly spot a jew.

/k/ Monke posting is best thing since buck breaking

Attached: 1646900681652.jpg (3000x4199, 827.2K)

What new demographic would possibly be attracted by this choice? I mean, even trannies don't want to be body type a or b, they want to be men or women so why would it bother them of all people when a video game offers them that form of escapism?

>Because I like their culture and they're generally good people.
Christ. Americans really are fucked in the head.

>Because I like their culture and they're generally good people.
Their culture is thousands of years of child sacrifice.

You've been brainwashed, sorry to say

>we desire body type A and body type B.

Attached: 05FBF41E-632F-4F42-9152-EC36D9350BD9.png (200x198, 17.49K)