Movie games get too much hate. Some times you just want to turn your brain off and enjoy yourself

Movie games get too much hate. Some times you just want to turn your brain off and enjoy yourself.

Attached: jej.png (386x840, 361.71K)

it's only 'turn your brain off' if you play on easy. on crushing it's harder than sl1 dark souls Elden Ring Elden Ring Elden Ring

welp, here come the from drones.

this. The AI is relentless in flushing you out and not allowing the gameplay to devolve into whack-a-mole. There is one enemy type that only ever even appears on crushing: the gas mask guys who rush you and grapple with you

Attached: UC4_crushing.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Uncharted 4 specifically doesn't get enough hate.
The game only becomes good in the final shootouts and just ends.

Uncharted on Crushing does a thrilling job of generating tense moments like that where you're scrambling, back in a corner, with barely any ammo. For example, that cave encounter in Lost Legacy before the helicopter fight. Butthole clenching

It’s even harder on Brutal where enemies shoot bullets out of their gun at angles that defy physics and then spawn camp you.

Why yes i like kojima too.

Attached: god next to fat hack.jpg (1920x1080, 630.78K)

How is this hard? lmao

Exaclty, SOMETIMES.
It's not fair when it practically makes up the entire sony exclusive library. What are you saying, sony fans are just brain dead?

Yes, if I want to turn my brain of and enjoy myself I'll watch a movie. Gets across a better story in 2 hours than most games get in 20

>TIL hard difficulty is hard

I like that it forces you to use every weapon, just opportunistically grabbing whatever you can find off corpses and using them up like Hotline Miami, sometimes right away. You just need to grab any gun and push them back hard with blindfire sometimes

Attached: UC4_crushing2.webm (768x432, 2.99M)

> Some times you just want to turn your brain off and enjoy yourself
Yes, but there are far better games that aren’t movie games which will let you do just that, pic related is just one of many

Attached: 72F01F5E-C1EA-4E24-9934-B8F25519EC24.jpg (616x353, 89.86K)

it's actually really hard. The player almost dies in that webm like 3 times, being forced to flee from grenades in a tight corridor where 3 guys minimum are always shooting at him. He is lucky to have a shotgun dropped right in his face at the last possible moment to use to kill the rushing grappler and quickly kill the flanker

>shilling his indie shit
don't care

That mansion fight and the ship fight in the second-last chapter were intense, great fun.

So watch a movie?

True. Uncharted games have their charm.

>i like shit
>please feed me more shit

>Some times you just want to turn your brain off and enjoy yourself.
That's what vidya are for in general