Apologize

Apologize

Attached: Sekiro_art.jpg (280x350, 42.84K)

you know what? I will. Playing Elden Ring made me see this game in a new light.

holy fuck was that game so overrated, a turd with a lot of polish. calling Sekiro a souls game should be punishable by thumb removal

sorry

Attached: 1482381934420.jpg (225x350, 18.6K)

it's amazing to think ER has 100 bosses and not a single one is as memorable as Genichiro or Isshin

The good ol quality vs quantity

It's not a souls game, it's far far too good for that.

Eh, Guardian Ape and the Big Snake were my favorite moments. Gyobu and Lady Butterfly were cringe. Genni is cool though.

Don't forget Owl.

ONE

For what? Its the worst game in the fucking series and I hate its guts

nothing in ER no matter how many hours you sink into it will come close to that feel when you flawlessly dismantle Genichiro or Isshin for the first time, when you first successfully do the lightning counter etc.

Sekiro 2 please.

I summon thy, mimic tear!

Bloodborne is better than sekiro

you’re correct, it doesn’t have soul. The o ly thing it has going for it is the graphics

suckiro

then explain why its in the soulsborne general on /vg/? check fucking m8

I don't have anything to apologize for, I love the game and have done all the gauntlets. I like Elden Ring too but I'm hoping patches and DLC will offset some of the problems I have with it

I'm sorry this wasn't a good Tenchu game.

Maybe because when you play an open world RPG with lots of character customization and gameplay styles, you are expecting to get other things out of it than if you play an ultra linear action game with exactly 1 style of combat.

I kneel.
The bosses in ER just feel so fucking soulless.
Sekiro in china when?

Why? It's my favorite from game by far.

I remember complaining that enemies were reused in Sekiro (Drunkard, Headless).
How wrong I was.

Why don't Elden Ring redditors like this game?

>have potentially the best exploration of any From game
>only things to find are broken pottery, healing pills and recycled enemies
No fuck that game

It's not a souls game and that's a good thing.

Attached: Sekino.webm (500x282, 2.92M)

Or maybe because ER bosses suck major dick

Almost all of the ER main storyline bosses are more memorable that "generic samurai boss 1 & 2"

Margit engraved himselft into minds of millions of casuals

I really hope there is "Sekiro 2" with at least two characters to choose from (male/female + customization like hairstyle/makeup) and some cool outfits unlockable in the game, basically Tenchu on steroids.

Don't even mention Tenchu in the same sentence. Tenchu was an excellent stealth game, making full use of the Ninja theme. Sekiro does nothing with the sneaky stealth aspect of the ninja thematic and basically treats it the same way Naruto does.

Not really no lmao.
The only thing people remember about ER are calling every single tortoise dog.

Sekiros bosses for the most part are enjoyable fights. It's the fodder in between that is completely anti fun all the way through the game.
Its what makes the game unplayable for me

Sekiro was the only game of his that feels polished and most devoid of bugs. Compare something like the Guardian Ape theme and the way that progresses to the generic score of Elden Ring. I find it hilarious that everyone shat on the Demon's Souls remake for butchering the soundtrack and then From goes and does it themselves.

truth

Attached: GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png (250x247, 124.83K)

Yes, but it was originally going to be a new Tenchu game. That's why I apologised.

>lmao
Why are you mad

How? You can skip all of them with grapple or one shot them with stealth.

Eh, Elden Ring ha some good songs but they mostly come in at the end. Placidusax, Fortissax, Maliketh, Godskin Duo, Radagon etc. Astel, Ancestor Spirit, and Godrick are good too

I KNEEL SEKICHADS

I'm in the middle of sekiro right now I just beat the two ape fight

Finally beating genichiro was amazing

good job user

Genichiro is probably the deciding moment as to whether or not the game will click with you. It's the first boss in the game that to me clearly communicates what it's all about and how you're supposed to play it (controlled aggression+pressure)
>Muh old lady
Too gimmicky of a fight

>LOL JUST FLAWLESSLY PARRY 57 SWIPES IN A ROW BRO
Nah Im good

I was suprised when I got it first try after multiple days of the guardian ape

This, the good thing about Sekiro is it gave you tools to specifically deal with unique situations in boss fights. It just feels fucking good to do the correct counter in the right situation, ER has nothing like that, enjoy dodge rolling every attack.

The ape duo is way easier for some reason, I don't think the guardian ape is as aggressive as in the first fight