Defend this

defend this

Attached: eldencringe.webm (640x1138, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2zls8EEPds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

L2

2nwe

stop panic rolling

>spam rolling instead of keeping his distance, circling the boss and waiting for an opening
Your own fault.

git gud
the game isn't full of critical design flaws because... because it just isn't ok???
git gud git gud git gud git gud git gud

That's me dealing with invaders. The roll around and I poke them with my halberd to death.

Attached: 1617795486123.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

lol

git gud

what a noob
picture yourself as the boss. wouldn't you laugh at the retard

>not memorizing the precise milliseconds an enemy delays his wind-ups before hitting
baka my head, i shiggy diggy, ngmi

Attached: no maidens.jpg (848x1131, 181.1K)

Hit them while they're holding their weapon in the air for 8 minutes instead of panic rolling.

This. Don't acknowledge faulty game design. Just say git gud.
Git gud

Can't, souls always had problems. Still incredibly fun playing it how I want to.

git gud

git gud

>trade hits with enemy that has more health than you, does more damage than you, and won't get staggered like you

you gotta roll after he starts swinging, not before

Assuming you're not using a colossal weapon or a greatsword there's no reason that you are unable to get at least 1 attack in before you can dodge/block.
Have you seen how fast dexfaggot weapons are?

>panic rolling retard starts rolling like crazy the moment an enemy does anything
>Surely, it is the games fault and not mine for being a blithering retard!
Many such cases

>Boss delays his attack to catch roll

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeee.jpg (594x603, 38.94K)

The delayed attacks punish shitty roll spammers, and magic has always been OP in Souls.

Bosses with delayed attacks always twitch when they're beginning their proper swing. See: Burial Watchdog.

now defend exhibit B

Attached: er2.webm (640x1138, 1.62M)

what are these hairlines

Well, they've been training players to roll R1 and circle-strafe bosses for a decade so they had to do something to keep it challenging

Attached: 1579536135724.jpg (554x439, 105.74K)

magic has always been easy mode

>using Roderika's Crimson Hood
based mage

Attached: 038.jpg (1123x1200, 147.35K)

You are supposed to roll mid swing, not before they swing. There is nothing that needs defending. You don't dodge something before its thrown, you dodge when they no longer have the chance to change the momentum and direction of their throw.

The boss baited you into rolling and then fucked you for it

>bilibili
why is chinese trash allowed on a japanese culture-themed website?

Yeah every attack being a tracking rollcatch sucks, but rolling before the enemy actually swings has always been poor form. It only annoyed me in ER when you got those charging enemies with 1 millisecond swing-times, contact damage with the charge itself, and will swing 180 to rollcatch when you roll behind their charge, but thankfully those are rare. Imp doesn't even do that much damage.

At least being a shitter is completely viable and you can just use a weapon art to outrange everything in the game.

Most spells in ER suck balls, Adula's Moonblade is the only one I got real traction out of.
>but azur's comet
Doesn't track at all, you know, you need the boss to stay still and you only have a 15 second window for the infinite FP. Hence you only see it used on overworld encounters and early game bosses.

defend this

Attached: 1646696766093.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

Honestly I can't, why the fuck is rolling still a think instead of a quick step, rolling to avoid damage looks fucking retarded.

magus master race reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=M2zls8EEPds

Attached: dragon-slave-slayers.gif (540x360, 3.97M)

> won't get staggered like you
Speak for yourself dexnigger

why does this feel like spy kids 3d?