>Miyazaki-Sama we improved your game

Attached: 76E92BE8-5AFF-4332-ACDD-6BD0A756BC3A.png (1200x675, 1.2M)

>Godrick the God of Ricks
zozzle

Imagine how mad the fromdrone that made this image had to be. I'm talking flushed cheeks, tears streaming down to his chin, eyes bloodshot, the sniffles, quivering voice - the whole package.

Its just an image bro, people are just having fun messing around. Why are you so mad?

Why? Making fun of casuals is easy.

Attached: 1646632307858.jpg (989x577, 115.34K)

>ONLY 10,000 ERDBUCKS!
>can only buy in batches of 4,500, 9,000 and 20,000

Attached: 93F6A936-97F1-461C-A854-7D5CA2F24910.png (634x768, 50.81K)

>side quests:
>find maiden

I don't need to imagine. I can just look at these people.

Attached: 267122.jpg (1128x752, 178.9K)

oddly specific but ok

You’re either rooting for Elden Ring or you’re Ahmed from twitter working at Ubisoft.
Pick a side, and pick wisely. This is how history will remember you.

and yet ubisoft devs got butthurt by it

This, the guy is making fun of the UI because deep inside he knows Elden Ring gameplay is a MMO

Attached: LOW SEMEN.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

)))

If Souls had intricate mechanics it would need a better UI

See Sekiro, it actually has more UI than Souls because they went a little deeper

It's weird how people can't just enjoy a meme anymore unless they think it's making someone else mad. Imagine if the Trololo song came out today; people would probably true to turn it into some Russian war anthem to make Ukrainians seethe or something.

More HUD =/= More good
Example: Ico

>making shit up just to trigger yourself so you can shitpost
Pathetic

>that fucking Lost Ark gunner skill bar

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard

Attached: 1646421578078.gif (480x199, 3.33M)

The stamina bar should on the right side of the crosshair, BAD UX!!!!

>Having UI elements is bad because it is!
Too bad incel ring is still garbage even with le minimalistic UI

what is this bad interface meme all about

It's not even minimalistic

needs a semen and fingerless glove meter

Some folks on >twitter complained that Elden Ring has bad User Experience (UX). User Experience is concerned with making menus easier to intuit, use (eq. requiring fewer clicks to do common tasks), and other similar things. UX walks hand in hand with UI, as they often get coupled together as UI/UX.

Basically, they feel the menus aren't good enough, and/or don't provide enough direction or things for players to follow, to beat the game. Naturally this is taken to mean that the game should have an Ubisoft open world map, littered with markers and waypoints, and other extronous directions, hence the shitpost image edit in OP.

Attached: FIXInc_WYAoVXkQ.jpg (728x410, 40.91K)

Some guy said the map button should close the map instead of popping a tooltip

Naturally fromdrones being so thin skinned took it to heart and started exaggerating everything as they always do

soul??

a bunch of college educated game developer know it alls believe the bullshit they were ALL force fed in college is the be all end all to UX design.
so they're whining that elden rings mysterious and opened ended gameplay tempered for exploration is actually human torture and the millions of people who are playing it and loving it are brainwashed stockhold syndrome style from FromSoft's constant abuse

basically the people that think Ubisoft makes good games are complaining that Elden Ring is bad.

>I'm talking flushed cheeks, tears streaming down to his chin, eyes bloodshot, the sniffles, quivering voice - the whole package.
So every Horizon shill right now?

Ico is also as deep as a puddle.