>beats elden ring under an hour
whats your excuse?

Attached: Capture.png (1312x831, 1.16M)

I'm not a speedrunning tranny who hates every second of his existence

>spend $60 on a game
>try to beat it as fast as you can

i dont have autism and thus am not qualified to speedrun

I speedrun other things like fucking your mom and cumming in 0.5 seconds

I still have my penis, so I know how to take time and enjoy my first playthrough without rushing

well to be fair they play it like ten thousand times so they definitely get their money worth

Is there anything sadder than speedrunning?
Imagine if you had a kid and they became a speedrunner.

Attached: 1631225798884.jpg (232x233, 12.66K)

i'd rather play and enjoy the game naturally instead of hyper optimizing it using meta information

I’d help them speedrun life

i wouldn't molest my kid

I think speedrunning games like this is kinda cool purely from a technical standpoint, tranny autism aside.

Replays of Elden Ring are going to be repetitive AS FUCK unless you know the speedrun route to your favourite weapons and what to skip fags

>bleed weapon
he didn't actually beat the game

Attached: 1556047432567.jpg (240x240, 17.95K)

you actually use magic in the majority of the run dumbass

wow it was like 2.5 hours just a few days ago

fpbp

it's because they found a way to glitch from ryker's mansion into the floating island region and skip 90% of the game

retard

How are these glitches always found so quickly? Especially in such a huge open world game.

You can literally beeline for the capital with Dectus Medallion. I don't know why people are so amazed by this when in probably a month the bar will be

if even 5% of the playerbase is autistic, that's a few tens of thousands of autists running at walls and jumping into shit

Remember that speedrunners are very very very autistic

True. I think it was intentional that the two parts of the medallion are found so close to the starting area. They're not even particularly tough areas, too.

That is significantly slower than what they are doing. They are beelining to Farrum Azula, without stepping foot in bsae Lyndell or entering the frozen north.

No, you use Hoarfrost Stomp. Magic would be slow as fuck in a speedrun.

>glitched runs

Alright, I will see myself out of this faggotry

You just know speedrunners can’t enjoy a game like this the first time through. The entire time they’re thinking “hmm wonder if I can skip this/if this build is faster or better/how can I cheese this section” and similar thoughts instead of embracing the moment and enjoying the adventure they’re on. Especially a huge game like Elden Ring, where the fun is exploring at your pace and seeing something interesting to check out next, they literally can’t enjoy it on the level a casual or even hardcore player can. Their brain is permanently set on speed run mode

glitched runs are supreme gay