Congratulations on the announcement of "Valkyrie Elysium". This is Tri-Ace Norimoto...

Congratulations on the announcement of "Valkyrie Elysium". This is Tri-Ace Norimoto. This work is positioned as a | derivative work of Valkyrie Profile released in 1999, and it seems that it will be an action game developed with the original setting (like Anatomia). Personally, I'm looking forward to it because it's my favorite genre, and I'm grateful that the possibilities of the series will expand. At the time of release, fans and people who do not know the series work should take this opportunity to play.

Tri-Ace Co., Ltd. Masaki Norimoto

mobile.twitter.com/v_elysiumPR/status/1501685983951323137/photo/1

It got an "endorsement" from Tri-Ace.

Attached: FNcPwCkacAA6550.jpg (1920x1080, 312.03K)

I can't wait to play this new Valkyrie game

It seems awesome

>Soul Hackers 2
>Valkyrie Elysium
>Star Ocean 6
>Dino Crisis 4
Old IP bros, we're eating good this year.

What did you want him to say or do? That he despised square for ruining his franchise then threatened to kill himself because of it like the xenogears couple? Unlike monolith nintendo hasn't bought tri-ace yet

>Unlike monolith nintendo hasn't bought tri-ace yet
So, it has a chance of making a good game that isn't anime cringe for tweens and manchildren with arrested development? Noted.

Valkyrie Elysium unironically looks like a low budget ps3 game

Attached: 1646865680831.jpg (3264x1164, 2.5M)

>muh realistic graphix
i don't care

And I'm still playing this, because it feels cool anyway

Trannies in full shill mode

So is it like a prequel? I assume the dude in the throne is young Odin.

it looks like puerile shit but Norimoto can't say that in polite society

Sorry user, but for this series, this is a valid critiscism.
Both VP 1 and VP2 looked like state of the art games for their respective consoles.

So did Nier Automata

It's frustrating, because Valkyrie Profile 2 was one of the most beautiful PS2 games ever made, while Valkyrie Profile was famous for it's beautiful art style and portraits. This game just looks like they didn't even care, from the lazy art style to the incredibly shallow looking action combat. It just reeks of being a cash grab.

Attached: 8013[1].jpg (2048x1536, 757.66K)

Nier automata had great art direction in some parts that made up for it.

Attached: Nier_automata.jpg (1200x675, 94.59K)

>Looks like mobile trash
You are not fooling me here

>>Soul Hackers 2
Don't bring this travesty up. Ever.

Attached: 1645506449509.jpg (1483x414, 175.13K)

it's the game that's undecided between muh realistic graphix and stylized

Holy shit, those thighs...

Triggered Nintendo troon. Don't you have a heap of 13FPS ports to play and pretend are good?

It has that Takes of Arise filter to smooth things out.

It's great that the art style is what everyone is complaining about. That way people who have never even played soul hackers can join in. :)

That'll be $70 plus tip.
I fucking hate Japs so much. They're even more talentless than Westoids, but people suck them off because of anime titties.

>horrible brown and bloom lifeless environments overlayed with a fucking glowing purple Netflix "anime" tier main character Naruto running through
It hurts to look at.