Any Forums already hates it

>Any Forums already hates it
Lol that was fast

Attached: elden-ring-plakat.jpg (940x529, 52.82K)

It's shit

Yeah lol

slow peoples got to the 2/3s of the game that isn't the intro.

Any Forums has a honeymoon phase with every souls games in a desperate attempt to relive the ds1 days but everyone always comes around to how soulless they are

All souls games are shit

it's obvious that every publication that gave it a 10 clearly didn't actually play the majority of the game

This. It's a solid 6/10

This. This game is easily the worst in the series after limgrave.

people hated it before it came out

also im not going to pretend that everyone who wasnt able to play the game just evaporated and isnt talking about the game anymore. I know you guys have a shit pc and cant run the game and gave up, making it easier to talk shit about it because you can never play it. I know you're still here, you were almost the majority in elden rings pc release threads

Based. Fuck this game.

>replies 8
>posters 5
off to a good start OP keep up the samefagging

Keep shilling.

Of course Any Forums hates it, it's not on Switch. You saw the same thing with Witcher 3 for years until it got a Switch port, then the daily hate threads stopped instantly.

cope

Attached: MIYAZAKI.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

People who like it are too busy playing it

Absolutely this. I'm not upset with them or anything; I understand that's how the industry works, but unfortunately, atuff like this is why you can't trust games journalists.
Limgrave is fucking amazing. If the game was just Limgrave, it would be 9.5/10. Add in Raya Lucaria and Caelid, and it's a solid 9/10. But unfortunately, everything else exists.

Based they actually rendered it

you post that but this is an actual piece of equipment that you could wear. they cut it out of the game and you can only get it with cheatengine now though.

Still love it but the flaws are obviously and I feel like it's just easier to burn out on it compared to the more linear games

18 posts, 12 posters.
bet your parents are proud.

This. This piece of shir won't even be discussed in 2023. Everyone's already quitting.