Do you want to be Rennala's sweeting, user?

Do you want to be Rennala's sweeting, user?

Attached: Rennala cutscene.jpg (1920x1080, 276.72K)

She looks crazy so no
>Radahn dies (honorable death)
>Godrick dies (cunt)
>Malenia dies (double cunt)
>Rykard dies (?)
And we just smack this weirdo and break her baby toy, then she's fine? What?

lil culver :3

Do you thibk she'd let us do what we want with her feet?

Attached: 1646458779259m.jpg (847x1024, 131.03K)

no she looks like a tranny

She can't feel her legs user, you can do whatever you want with it.

What do you mean by that? She can clearly walk.

You guys notice all her students she reincarnated look just like her, but younger, like teen versions? Pretty sure she's "birthing" them in the reincarnation and they're getting her dna. So when you rebirth does that make her your mother?

Only in her full power, once you knock her out she becomes a crawling mess.

So does that mean we can do literally anything we want to her body and she can't do a thing about it?

it's not her power. Her 2nd phase is a spell left by ranni to protect her. You're fighting like a mirage of ranni in the 2nd phase, she even tells you so.

Is there a video of that lullaby the clones sing?

Here user, take a good whiff.

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

They got a pretty good character creator this time around, why do all female NPC's still look so disgustingly anime like? If character models didn't have this subtle, weird upper body / legs proportion, I might even forget I'm playing gookware this time around, but then I see a female NPC's and its all over.

after you rebirth a few times she says some different dialogue to you

Why are all the students cripples?

They got reborn

Why won't she let that mandarine go

Oh god imagine having your head and face gently pressed between those demigod soles.

>Robe worn by young academy scholars, the juveniles birthed anew by the amber egg of Queen Rennala, the head of Raya Lucaria Academy. Yet their rebirth is not without imperfections, and thus do they repeat the process, eventually becoming utterly dependent upon it. Rebirth is as sleep to them, and with each awakening, memory fades into oblivion.
guess she keeps fucking it up and they just get re-birthed so many times they become weird legless children with no memories

Imagine the smell.