100 replies and I destroy it

100 replies and I destroy it

Attached: 2C5A391C-D2A9-49C1-9664-A972B5F57BFF.jpg (1536x2048, 542.37K)

timestamp first, OP

Attached: BASEDHALT.png (128x128, 17.02K)

But why?

actually, fuck it

Attached: video0.webm (720x1280, 993.19K)

>no timestamp

tell gamestop that it came out of the box like that

To get attention from his 4 chan friends.

No idea what this is but good job OP. I guess.

For what purpose

Attached: how_do_you_explain_this.jpg (500x600, 188.94K)

Sentence.

weak

wow that's brittle.

>Not hot gluing it first
faggot

>desperately fishing for replies
>doesn't get them after a whole five minutes
>delivers the payload anyway
I hope you stole this and didn't waste any of your own money for this sad attention grab

lived fast, died hard

Modernsisters...

try running now fucko

lol welp. I mean you could have easily got to 100 before doing it but you're definitely getting there now

If you get 100 replies, would you smash it even further?

It's a faulty F4F figure, OP is full of shit. The figure has a deformity which he's not showing, so what you have to do in order to get a refund from F4F (or get them to send a new figure) is open a ticket on their website and show video proof of you destroying the figure with the authentication card and timestamp in the video. What OP has done is show you a tiny snippet of his destruction video and disguised it as edginess for attention. You're welcome

Based user exposing the truth.
>The timestamp of your claim will be based on the date we receive a photo/video of your authentication card beside the damaged product.
>If we choose to replace the item, it is the customer's responsibility to destroy the damaged item and provide video evidence of its destruction. Once we receive this evidence we will ship the replacement or process a refund.