Evergrace

So, you ready to embrace me yet? Give me that special cult classic status? I'd say it's been long enough.

Attached: Darius with nightmare in his eyes but he's awake.jpg (2000x1398, 271.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k
youtube.com/watch?v=eevogDcm854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except for me and one or two other guys no one has even played this game to have an opinion on it.

it's completely irredeemable as a video game

it's just a music album with some weird interactive world software attached to it

nah evergrace sucks
otogi deserves the cult classic status

youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k

Unironically one of the greatest pieces of video game music

>miyazaki went for his waifu generic orchestra again instead of the avant garde god that is hoshino
its not fair bros

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (464x676, 78.12K)

*palmira market ost intensifies*

I've never been able to find anyone to actually discuss this game with.
It has a lot of weapon variety, up-gradable equipment using your currency, different weapons have different moves you can equip with, etc.

Attached: gsdx_20220310004727.png (1280x960, 2.64M)

It's funny that most people find the ost through that worst game music playlist when it's so fucking good.
youtube.com/watch?v=eevogDcm854

>Let's talk about a game Any Forums
>NOOOO STATIC IMAGE YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH SOUNDTRACKS ALWAYS SOUNDTRACKS

Post a fucking level or something holy fuck

Attached: 2022-03-10 00-56-28.webm (958x720, 1.47M)

I really want Hoshino to compose for a Souls game. I dont care if it doesnt fit. How do you know until you have the chance to experience it?

I grew to unironically like this song a lot after 4-5 listens. My brain sort of learned to sift through the chaos. Some of the other songs are pretty bad still though, but this one is overly posted as "bad"

Brilliant choice in schizo instruments

ost grew on me and now i love it to death.

autism

Nah, Forever Kingdom is better with a much crazier soundtrack

There are two versions of the soundtrack, the one that plays in game and is more subdued and the one that is meant to be listened to by itself as an experience, this is the one people hear most.

>can quickly change weapons arts while in gameplay
>can only have 1 (one) weapon art in elden ring
what the FUCK miyazaki?

weapon arts are gay

A good song that filters people because of the first 30seconds of it lmao.