SMT3

>best video game of all time blocks your path

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x669, 126.94K)

Wasn't even the best JRPG on the PS2.

Please elaborate

Attached: hee nigger.png (453x508, 110.13K)

Holy shit you are one boring faggot if you think that is even what the video game experience culminates too. JRPG fans are truly the trannies of Any Forums

It's really the mainline SMT faggots that think their games are unparalleled. Which is funny because they shit on Persona fans for even remotely liking the games. The cherry on top is 90% of them never played Nocturne on hard mode, either.

love this game, played it many times, bought it on ps4 when it came out, havent played it once on ps4. idk why

dds2 is better

shits on p5 in every way.

im done trying to play any smt or persona game because both the quality of the stories/dungeons etc and difficulty tanks after the first part of the game and gets worse and worse. idk how im supposed to get invested over like 50 hours if it gets both boring and easier.

But you really should play dds1 first

Seriously this is a fucking good game. Playing it first time rn. Bought it after finishing SMT V because I wanted more of same stuff but holy shit I got so much more. At first I thought that SMT V was a great game but now I think it's a major downgrade to its predecessor.

Attached: memri head high.jpg (991x629, 59.66K)

Personatrannies on sudokuwatch

>Use Fog Breath twice and agility up
>Enemy can no longer hit you
>Use Defense down
>Oh the enemy clears your debuffs or buffs?
>Just do it again lol they're wasting turns clearing your shit
wow such a hard game

filtered

Full release of uncompressed music never.

Attached: 1608095290757.jpg (1024x749, 103.02K)

Apocalypse is better, but I respect Nocturne's strength.

Attached: 1646828565730.png (1073x615, 628.49K)

SMT V has too much forced lawfaggotry

>screams incoherent lines to his ear
That will show him

It wouldn’t be so bad if the story/game didn’t feel incomplete Especially the late game. I wouldn’t be surprised if they released “Apocalypse” dlc or something at one point.

yeah, the Bethel Regional council stuff felt like a complete afterthought, like they just forgot to put them in the game until the end

the "debuff and buff for first few turns" does get pretty tiring at some point. not much of strategy involved in the end, but I guess the same can be said for pretty much every single JRPG.

>shits in your mouth

Attached: o;kjsfaejkofj.jpg (800x965, 188.29K)

Boring and too realistic

Playing SMT 5 right now and game is boring.
>check boss weakness
>gather monsters to abuse boss weakness
>repeat
Is SMT3 any different?