Which "enemy thats supposed to kill you" or "enemy you should fight later" was the most cancer...

Which "enemy thats supposed to kill you" or "enemy you should fight later" was the most cancer? How many have you defeated?
>Demon's souls: tutorial Vanguard
>Dark Souls: Asylum Demon before getting ur weapons
>Dark Souls II: Ogre before character creation
>Bloodborne: wolf beast before getting weapons
>Dark Souls III: cemetery crystal lizard
>Sekiro: tutorial Genichiro
>Elden Ring: Grafted Scion
the only ones even worth going at are the first two

Attached: 20220309214455_1.jpg (1920x1080, 423.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/eNg6RbXA8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.com/polls/eNg6RbXA8gA
got a poll here as well fags

Attached: 20220214193418_1.jpg (1920x1080, 395.89K)

Undead Burg black knight in DaS or Hinata Estate interior ministry ninja

The spirit guys with the sniper bows.

actually good you mentioned those, that purple bitch kicked my ass too many times before I learned his rhythm
are they cancer though?

I guess I should have specified tutorial area

Why is every single Miyazaki turd exactly the same

>Asylum Demon
Hard to pin down because when you first fight him you have no weapons except maybe black firebombs, so you're intended to go get your stuff and then go back to him.

>Stone Ring Ogre
Can be a cunt due to wonky hitboxes from low Agility at the time, but still doable. The Pursuer fits this role more, honestly, as you only get once chance to beat him on the plateau before he moves to the boss room.

>Scourge Beast
If you know how to kill him he dies in two hits, even without weapons or items. Pretty fair.

>Grafted Scion
I feel this one is iffy because everyone's shaders needed to be cached to hell and back, so you can very easily die to the game stuttering and getting King Crimson'd. That's what happened to me.

>>Bloodborne: wolf beast before getting weapons
This was so stupid
>Wait, am I supposed to die?

I agree with you on the pursuer one, cant believe I forgot that sonofabitch
one try and that's it, cant repeat till later under different circumstances
he fits the theme better next to vanguard, geni, wolfbeast and grafted
I mean 95% of new players did indeed die to him, the game doesn't even acknowledge backstabs, the reliable way to kill him till later

Attached: 20211230035544_1.jpg (1920x1080, 460.31K)

if the formula works it works bro

picrel is my favorite cutscene of any fromsoft game forever
>beat boss?
>alright congrats heres a shitload of upgrade mats for early game
>but guess what get fucked anyway
felt rewarded for managing to beat each of those people in the list, except when beating genichiro, that's the most disgusting scene they made, I'd rather have died to him from lack of skill than ever see that
felt robbed cause all you get for being a chad is geni calling you a bastard and getting help from outside

Attached: New_Bitmap_Image2.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

DaS2's Ogre is worth it. The Stone Ring is amazing with a Morning Star or a Mace, you stun bosses a bunch and buy yourself so many more openings. Plus, on a new character, a ring is a ring.

Hell yeah no doubt about that, favourite ring in the game, killed him again right now cause I couldn't find my screenshot so made a new one
I guess killing him after character creation is what's intended but stumbling upon him while you're the 1-in-all-stats default hollow before going inside the firekeeper hut is supposed to end up in death
no additional rewards though if you do it this way which is a bit of a shame and makes fighting him like this pointless since spending 1 more min going forward and coming right back makes it 100 times easier
compare this to the asylum demon, coming back to him a minute later for a rematch does take away an early demon hammer, wont be able get that one till getting the sack hat in the depths and having to give it up, unless willing to wait till ng+

Attached: 20220310000855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 583.72K)

>I'd rather have died to him from lack of skill than ever see that
>felt robbed cause all you get for being a chad is geni calling you a bastard and getting help from outside
Yeah but he teaches you the most important lesson of any of these games.

Woah grafted scion is being agreed upon to be the most cancerous of all
and I have to agree, died to that shit in 3sec in my first playthru without knowing what happened
Having to make a new character every time to try is really fucking bad, ends up with you spending 90% of the time not fighting and learning the moveset but fucking around menus and waiting in loading screens
also it's literally on the level of the boreal valley dancer in terms of weapon reach with 2x the speed, and it has a chance to punish anything that isn't a riposte or a sneaky single hit, so unless playing really safe you have to rely on RNG Jesus not to get punished
Which is rather than hitting your head against a wall we should get tools, strength and other useful stuff to even the field a bit and make it less of a struggle against unfair odds?

Attached: poll.jpg (1080x720, 118.41K)

Graftedscion because it's part of the most cancer archetype of all souls enemies: the multi-limbed crawler which never stops attacking. While not as bad as later incarnations in ER, I resent it for even being of the same genus. Just throw this enemy type into the dumpster already.

Attached: 1622809917444.jpg (390x313, 39.12K)

That's unfortunately been the evolution since bb man
fucking superfast combos with that nuke you so you are rewarded for nuking them before they do anything of the sort, or just playing their game of keeping distance, waiting for a tiny opening and chipping away at their hp
and since you are a fresh character you can't do the first option and gotta rely on the second

>Which is rather than hitting your head against a wall we should get tools, strength and other useful stuff to even the field a bit and make it less of a struggle against unfair odds?
Yes, know the difference between honor and victory

It's objectively asylum demon if you don't take black fire bombs

This motherfucker right here.

Attached: 2-dragon_wipeout.jpg (896x504, 108.21K)

doable even without rolling if you stay right inbetween his ass cheeks and unequip the sword hilt as fists do the same dmg but faster and less stamina
he'll spam his two broom swipe type attacks that will hit either back left and back right so if you stay in the middle or move slightly to the cheek on the opposite side of where he sweeps you should be fine
sometimes he ass slams, that's easy to avoid, return to his back
it's gonna take 15 min or so because you need to land about 400 hits iirc

Genichiro is objectively the least cancer
Once you get the game down, beating him in the tutorial is actually rather easy

Attached: 71073074_p1.jpg (2766x4078, 2.22M)