Wtf

wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-092417.jpg (1440x1357, 350.6K)

Nips are still salty about WW2 kek
Nuke them again

Based Putin

He doesn't stand a chance now that the gamers are rising up.

>more refugees
>less games
Oh yeah, it's Sony time!

Attached: 1642405058228.gif (465x260, 2.71M)

just import/pirate lmao

I swear they set up these algorithms for covid and now they can run out these generic branding actions like they did for blm before this

Am I missing something? I really, genuinely don't understand how cutting off services to powerless citizens is sticking it to Russia. Ultimately it's just denial of empty entertainment, but I still don't get the unified front over it.

sometimes i think that nothing is really about us. and im not russian.

I SUPPORT

The Russian people need to to topple Putler. The people are more likely to revolt if their life is not so good.

But they're fucking Russian. Their lives are never so good.

Nike and Adidas have stopped operations in Russia since yesterday.
Should only be a couple of more hours until Russia ceases their invasion.

Fuck Ukraine for being racist, Fuck Russia for being imperialist without spreading the word of God, and fuck Sony for artificially limiting the spread of vidya.
I'm objectively right.

The Russians are responsible for Putin, whether they like it or not.

>all their methods for escapism are made by the west
>western companies tell them to fuck off
>ivan tops himself

Attached: 1645532374238.jpg (1024x1024, 77.52K)

>Sony
>nips
retard

My thoughts exactly. Covid, BLM, Ukraine, it all feels exactly the same whenever the soulless corpos say something. Like they can just insert any random hysteria-of-the-month topic and spit out the same faggy posts.

Yeah but now that their government is waging unprovoked full scale war against democratic neighbor, there's no need to make the life too good for the prople under Putler's rule. Time for them to do what they have to do.

collectivist hive insect

russians are pure bred slaves living in a police state, nobody is going to topple him
soon China will devour russia whole and finish off this worthless nation

Where the fuck are these companies helping us in the fucking US

If anyone's going to oust Putin it will be the oligarchs who are bleeding money to sanctions. Then they'll just replace him with some not!Putin and return to the status quo.

Its partly virtue signaling because in reality no company wants to do business with russia since retarded putin tanked their economy and the ruble is worthless

I agree something will happen and judging by russian anons in russian chans, they are all expecting someone else to do it.

It must get expensive though. 2 million dollars is still money they have publicly pledged to spend on literally nothing now.

you don't need help you coward

>Oh no! I can't buy an incredibly scarce and overpriced thing! Better start bottling molotovs!
Yeah, that's totally gonna work. Putin's days are numbered.

No, not the trak soots! That's it, over the fucking line! To Kremling!

he truly is killing the whites literally

the whole world has gone crazy, modern digital fascism, just because I'm Russian, are you blocking the store? .Kojima once said that only physical copies make sense, it's true. stupid sony when you had an earthquake, I just waited and didn't give up on you. this is a good lesson for anyone who spends money on digital versions of games, music, movies, you are just buying air that you cannot sell, leave as a legacy or give away. Ahah now I checked, they even stole money from the account, they can’t be withdrawn or spent. They just hung. when in Afghanistan people fell from planes, when black people suffered in America, hypocrites from Sony blocked the store? steal money? corporations you don't think about the future

Attached: 96844bffc9e041a999fb3b03dc47a832.jpg (1964x1105, 107.01K)

Are americans responsible for everything Biden does? Are french responsible if Macron acts up?
Retard logic. The average russian just wants to do his own thing. Probably voted against Putin but what difference does it make in a country of soviet boomers?

That probably comes from their advertising budget anyway.

BHVR didn't announce they were halting sales for Dead by Daylight in Russia until today. A day AFTER they dropped their newest chapter of killer and survivor (Ringu)

They write it off and get a tax break. It's why grocery stores ask you to donate a dollar to dying children.

Yes user. Corporations need to punish common people because of undisclosed and tenuous reasons.

>digitalize everything
>ID, bank account, etc
>have you own nothing, rent everything instead
>get frozen out of all of these things the moment you dissent against the ruling class
Welcome to hell, you voted for it.

Must come from their budget for “charitable causes” to keep up their public image. These gigantic corpos like Sony have more money than we am imagine.

Wait, they get a tax break for giving away money? That sounds retarded.

>suspended all software and hardware shipments, the launch of Gran Turismo 7 and operations of the Snoystation Store in russia
Should have done all of that everywhere else, HEY-YO!

Attached: 1615649984826.png (1863x1399, 1.32M)

dissenting like saying horizon and elden fickle are dogshit

>Are americans responsible for everything Biden does? Are french responsible if Macron acts up?
Yes, unironically. They are your representatives. Pick better ones next time, mutt.

We can't fight a conventional war against Russia anymore because nukes so we need to fight an economic war or use soft power to exert political will.

The west's main export is entertainment and luxury goods. By depriving Russia of these and utilising our soft power effectively, the hope is that Russians will miss western exports enough to use their political capital to influence a change in Russian policy. This is done in addition to other policies like sanctioning Russian business and people, harming Russia's export industry as well and ultimately their economy.

It's certainly been effective in hurting the Russian economy in the short term, whether or nor it will be effective in the long term or effective enough to influence political change remains to be seen. The problem, specifically with Russian-Western relations, is the west tends to cave and welcome Russia back into the fold after they do they something like this after the political outrage and will has faded; such as following the invasions of Georgia and Crimea.

The big fear remains that without US money pouring into Russia, Russia will seek other economic trading partners, namely China. China is the USA's biggest geopolitical threat that the USA refuses to do anything about because our economy is so married to their's. Such a unification of Russia and China would ultimately empower China and make Russia+China are more powerful unified threat to US hegemony than they would otherwise be separately.

Attached: file.png (294x414, 168.97K)

This. These companies will make tenfold that in a week (maybe even a day). No one at Sony is losing sleep over paying 2 million for 54k twitter-likes.

>Pick
lol

I represent myself. There is no 'our'.

Elections are rigged, biden is incredibly unpopular

This isn't going to make Russians hate Putin, it's going to make them hate the rest of the world and support Putin. Anyone can notice the hypocrisy of Russia getting sanctioned for Ukraine but America getting away with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Yugoslavia.

never thought i'd see a good opinion attached to an anime poster

user, you are under the illusion that elections are fair to begin with.
Americans did not "pick" Biden. He was picked by (((you know who))) with boxloads of votes arriving at 4AM.

Кoнcoлeбляди oпять cocнyли.

This, it's always about money. Ruble is in shambles right now and no one wants changing prices every day.
But they cover this by convenient Ukraine situation

This
Putin approval rating 74% (up sharply after Ukraine invasion)
Biden approval rating: 37% (down after Ukraine invasion)

…why? Nintendo did it with Advance Wars, but that game actually starts with not-Russia declaring war on not-America. What’s so controversial about car go fast?

>Are americans responsible for everything Biden does?
Yes, because the American people allowed the political class to steal the election for a candidate they didn't vote for because they are too afraid of losing their comfort.
Jokes on them, they're gonna lose it anyway due to Biden's absurd mismanagement. Turns out electing a party that cares more about letting men use girl's bathrooms than it cares about world affairs or the economy was a bad idea.