Started binge watching Star Trek a month ago. Turns out there's dozens of games related to the series...

Started binge watching Star Trek a month ago. Turns out there's dozens of games related to the series. Were any of them worth a play?

Attached: Q Anon.png (640x809, 425.15K)

Star Trek Encounters for ps2 is still the best. Ignore those who tell you otherwise

Star Trek Elite Voyager was pretty good.

Star Trek Away Team is good if you like Desperados/Commandos-like games.

Sadly I couldn't get into Voyager Elite Force, which is the most highly praised one.

Birth of the Federation is an underrated classic.

Meant to say Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Ask Gul'Dukat.

The first episode of TNG was very bizarre in how contemporary its political commentary was.

Play star control 2 Urquan masters hd

>barbarian crackheads thriving and fighting as warlords in the post-atmoic horror of WW3
>the anarchy comes to an end because a man flew to space and used warp drive within earshot of a Vulcan survey ship

Q was right.
Humanity hadn't earned their place in the galaxy.

Attached: 1646643777942.jpg (1536x1587, 260.97K)

Just like the show, no

First episode
>WTF Q WE CHANGED WE EVOVLED WE TOLLORATE AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER NOW LET US IN TO SPACE
20 episodes later
>U FUCKING 20th CENTUARY POND SLIME I FUCKING HATE YOU UNCULTURED PEOPLE THE FUCKIN COMMUNICTOR IS FOR CAPATIN OLY. WE DONT USE ANIMALS FOR FOOD ANYMORE U BACKWARDS PRIMORDIAL CAVEMAN
You do get a sense of whiplash from how their supposed enlightened mindset suddenly turns in to outright bigotry when it comes to humans from our time.

It's kind of interesting how they're so clearly not perfect though, and the point is for them to keep striving forward rather than assume they've found utopia.

>Encounters
>Elite Voyager
>Away Team
>Birth of the Federation
>Star Control 2 Urquan Masters

Looks like I have a lot of work to do. Might order these after I finish Syphon Filter.

Deep Space Nine for the Sega Genesis had great music but the game itself was fucking boring to play. Even the presence of the Borg didn't make it interesting.

>assume they've found utopia.
Aint that the whole point of ST? At least it was when i watched the series.
It is such a utopia, that Siskos dad works for free in hot restaurant putting out food all day.
Just don't talk about how the federation mines Latinum for trade with other races. They are not as "progressive" as you think

Bridge Commander is ludo

What was Q's problem?

Too sexy and ethereal for us

TNG 1st season had a lot of scripts recycled from TOS and the original TOS sequel series that Roddenberry didn't get to make, and we all remember which TOS crewmember couldn't stop dissing on 20th century medicine as being backwards barbarism every time it came up

Q had no problem, he got to have fun tormenting Picard while reminding the next potential Q-tier ascended race that shit happens when you want to explore the galaxy