Just wait for the opening or use superior japanese swords

>Just wait for the opening or use superior japanese swords
Why Elden Ring fags are like that?

Attached: 1646859095344.webm (570x320, 2.94M)

>summon mimic
>spam blood slash on straight sword
>fight over in 30 seconds

He's actually easier than Margit, the spear attacks give you a big opening to hit him, you could also eat a prawn if it's still too hard for you

Use your parry thing.

I was pretty baffled when I first walked in and started fighting this dude, only like level 40 and I showed up a bit early I think
but man did it feel good to kill him without summoning shit, just rolls and learning of his literally two fucking punishable attacks, three in phase 2

You are playing like shit

>shield bash
this nigga only has 1 point in int

>having this much trouble healing
wew

Attached: Morgott sippy.webm (568x320, 2.75M)

Japanese/curved swords are just better, that's why people use saber instead of straight sword as it develops.

Most people defending Elden Ring are tourists and not Souls fans. Real Souls fans are disappointed with the betrayal of the original vision that made the games good.

Like what?

You could've literally hit him like 6 times during that webm.
Why are Guts cosplayers so fucking bad at videogames?

Attached: 564564631.gif (300x225, 31.74K)

this. people who agree with my opinion are real souls fans but people who disagree are tourists (aka redditors)

Use guard counters.

Attached: 20220305195721_1.jpg (2560x1440, 655.9K)

Enemy aggression is lowered on easy difficulty, faggot. Play on hard like you're supposed to and see if that shit still works. Even on normal it won't.

You had so many openings
Morgott hasn't even started using the real shit he gets in phase 2
Why are you so bad?

You can be disappointed that the Souls series became a reflex-testing roll-spamming boss rush and still think that Elden Ring is a good game, for what it is.

Attached: YDHTR.jpg (1920x1080, 277.61K)

Good question. I unironically loaded a backup save from before morgott after seeing OP's webm so many times. Respecced all into str, vigor, and endurance + upgrading the grafted sword to the max I could(+9). This was at SL 100. 40 vgr, 35 end, 52 str and 14 dex. Even when I got hit it usually didn't fucking matter due to my poise. Just jump heavied him to death.

Attached: big swords aren't so hard.webm (568x320, 2.85M)

>about to riposte
>boss teleports away and regains half of his hp and is already in the middle of an attack animation
this webm proves how bullshit this game is

Elden Ring has better environments than practically every Souls game except perhaps Bloodborne and has better bosses than every Souls game except Sekiro.
Wanting stupid gimmick bosses like Demon's Souls is retarded. Even casuals were complaining about how easy Demon's Souls was when the remake released.

>there's a difficulty choice
it's over

based

Morgott has no teleport and no healing mechanics

>easy difficulty
What?

>European travelers all praised Japanese swords for their craftsmanship and sharpness
>Today neckbearded manchildren all pretend Japanese swords were poorly made even though they've never even seen or touched one.