Will the view of this game get more critical as more players get to the shitty second half?

Will the view of this game get more critical as more players get to the shitty second half?

Attached: elden-ring-pc-game-steam-europe-cover.jpg (640x890, 319.29K)

I never liked the idea of elden ring and when it began gaining traction I realized what piece of anti-white garbage propaganda it truly was going to be.

The second half is better cause your character isn't total shit

The game goes completely downhill after Limgrave+Liurnia. Every zone sucks, every boss sucks, every enemy type sucks, and you'll be forced to fight copies of the same 4 bosses 15 times.
Limgrave is the only balanced and enjoyable part.
It's a pretty shitty game. Dark Souls 2 is better.

I’m having serious deja vu from this post. Did this get posted in some other threads too?
But yeah I imagine the people that try to stick with it will dislike some later bosses and most people will beat Godrick and quit the game, making him their personal final boss

As soon as they reach mountaintop and have to fight Godskin duo and Malekith. Moog and Melon are optional so people can just move on if they can't beat them.

Stop exaggerating there's like 80 unique bosses in the game it doesn't matter if you fight the odd miniboss here and there

>second half
game falls apart after godrick desu

Pipe down kid, the men are talking

>I’m having serious deja vu from this post. Did this get posted in some other threads too?
It's just a fairly common post due to how most games these days are implicitly or explicitly anti-white.

Yeah it's kinda hard to pinpoint why it kinda drags halfway through. Honestly I just kinda wish I didnt spend fucking 97 hours on it in a week. I think I just prefer the linear shit more, bloodborne is still the best for my money I think.

i mean, this guy already dropped it and is thinking of making a video shitting on the boss design

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 31.92K)

Not that far in yet but DS1 for how great it is did have this with post Anor Londo so it wouldn't be too surprising

literally who

Probably. It is a great game but holy shit the bosses are just the same shit over and over again. Anytime I go through the fog now I don't even care what's on the other side because I know it's going to require the same exact fucking tactics as all the other bosses I've fought. It is a great game though but there is a lot of less than stellar stuff in it

My theory is game journos gave it super high scores so they could look like they're credible gamers, but that's just my theory

> I don't even care what's on the other side because I know it's going to require the same exact fucking tactics as all the other bosses I've fought
welcome to literally every from boss outside of sekiro

Reya Lucaria had cool aesthetics and I was hyped going into it but then you spend 1/3 of it slapping zombies in graveyard area and 1/3 running along roof tops which was gay.
Enemies were kinda meh too.
I liked Rennala fight even thought it was easy just for the atmopshere/aesthetics.

Now I need to go to Altus or caeled and game feels like it's dragging

>My theory is game journos gave it super high scores so they could look like they're credible gamers, but that's just my theory
Did most Journos beat the game even? If they mainly did
1. Limgrave and Godrick
3. entered Liurna and found Raya Lucaria (looks cool magic castle school)
4. explored Caeled briefly (wow creepy biome ::DD)
then I can see being super hyped

seriously. the golden order shit is obviously gaslighting trump, can they glow any brighter

aya shure, and the Tarnished are Mexicans, right? They don't like them but somebody has to do the dirty jobs

>My theory is game journos gave it super high scores so they could look like they're credible gamers, but that's just my theory

Pretty much.
Always remember the 20/40 from Famitsu, Zero Punctuation's negative review and the like for Demon's Souls and then the raving reviews for Pre-Alpha Souls 2.

Souls garbage is dated and old, its for faggots still trying to cling onto shit like zelda